“Fantastic Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 14 February 2017

This is a family run pizza place with fantastic pizza, pasta, salads and more. If you go for dinner you may want to get there by 5:00 as it does get crowded.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

I have been eating at Nicks for over 30 years. great deals offered each night. from all you can eat spaghetti and lasagna to family meal deals. Sadly Nick passed recently however his son has taken the reigns and it is as good as ever.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

Local place that serves Italian Food and pizza. Has been a local spot for years. My youngest son use to come here with football team and he is now 40 years old. If you want fancy, don't go to Nick's. Kinda bland but gets the job done. Nightly specials, good prices, nice service. A lot of kids from FV High School work here. Nice to support a local business. When Nick was alive he would come around and visit the tables and converse.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

First timer here, went with my daughter and her family as they are regulars. I ordered a large sausage, mushroom and bacon. The others ordered different things so we all had a lot of samples to taste. I found everything I tasted very good. My pizza was delicious and one of the best I have had in a long time. These guys know how to cook Italian. Abundanza

Reviewed 12 November 2015

Daily specials Wednesday all you can eat Spaghetti oh my Yummy! Pizzas are great, appetizers too! Giant slice of pizza oh my!