“Delicious Meal & Excellent Service”
Review of Mimi's Cafe

Mimi's Cafe
Ranked #41 of 208 Restaurants in Fountain Valley
Reviewed 6 December 2017

After sitting with my husband, for over 5 hours, at the hospital,I was famished. Mimi's was nearby, so I stopped in for something to eat. Very quick and efficient service from the server and manager! Everyone was very accommodating. I ordered the black and blue Quesadilla, from the appetizer menu. Delicious and filling.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

As one steps into the restaurant you see the happy staff engaging with the customers.
The staff greets the customers with a smile and makes us feel welcomed. The food is very well prepared and of high quality and very tasty. We always have food left over to take home. If you register on line with Mimi's, one receives discount coupons continuous each month. The Service and quality of this restaurant has been consistent for many years.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

We entered Mimi’s for lunch and was greeted by a very rude hostess. She tried to seat us in the middle of the room next to the entry where it was very noisy. Since my friend was slightly hard of hearing it would have been difficult to converse. So we asked for a booth and were told the booths were all dirty and we’d have to wait. We looked at the booths and there was no one cleaning any of the dirty booths so we decided it would be best to leave.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Food was ok, but the service was poor.
Both thre receptionist and the server were very unfriendly and inattentive.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

I visited Mimi's Cafe with family on a Sat morning looking forward to a nice breakfast. We were seated quickly but the dining experience went down hill quickly from there. The service was horrible, typically the server did infrequent drive-bys and typically didn't bring what was ordered or required. Once I did get my breakfast burrito, it tasted as if it was for someone on a hospital diet. The only decent item was the coffee. At the end of this breakfast debacle, I told the server I had a had a Mimi's coupon on my phone. A few minutes later she brought a xeroxed form I had to fill out! Waste of a Sat morning. Not Recommended.