“Dinner”

Bronco Billy's Pizza Palace
Ranked #105 of 494 Restaurants in Fremont
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

We're all in love with Bronco's this place rocks! Always has always will. They serve very generous portions and a quaint atmosphere you just can't beat! The prices are fair too!

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

My husband wanted pizza however we are not from the area and wasn't sure what to choose. I always love checking out more non franchised local places when I'm traveling. I'm glad we found this local place. Place was clean and food was good. Outside was a little deceiving inside was a pleasant surprise.

Reviewed 31 December 2015

Casual and fun for all. There are kid's video games for them to enjoy. Large seating area for big parties. Beer and Wine for Adults too.

Reviewed 20 October 2015

What a discovery for us! We knew it had to be good because it was perfectly full at lunch time, while other establishments had barely any customers. As we sat there we saw many people come and wait or leave. The place has a number of family tables and a long counter with barstools. The "ambiance" is that of a small town diner that was in business for decades, making one wonder about cleanness, but it was clean. Very noisy with all the people there, but luckily the TVs playing sports were muted. As to food - my husband thought it was the BEST PIZZA we ever had, other than the one I makes at home from scratch. We had the "Ornery Outlaw" with ham and bacon. Amazing! The service was very friendly and quick. The price was very reasonable. We can't wait to go back and try other mouth watering selections from their menu. Also - my husband thought they had a decent selection of beers!

Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

This has been our Family go-to pizza joint since I can remember.. Whenever we have a big group or family come over we would take them here.. The pizza is really good and for big parties it's bargain.. The staff is really nice and the owner even comes out and talks to us...I am biased to the chicken and artichoke pizza... They let us have half and half so we can have two different ones in a single pie... Did I mention the pies are huge?..when in south Fremont, this is a must... You're welcome America...