“Gelato....in Fremont...what can I say?”
Review of Gelato Classico Italian - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gelato Classico Italian
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Love that we still have a gelato shop in Fremont...Always good flavors and inexpensive for ice cream without the air....Try it.

Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

I stopped by one evening for dessert. Don't let the location deceive. The gelato is great and so was the cappucino. All made with care and charm by a wonderful Italian man who made my evening.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

Great variety of flavors that tasted good, but a medium size cup is $4. Also offers espresso drinks and other drink items. The Gelato is also offered in pints and quarts.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Always looking for tasty gelato . Off the beaten pathway but worth the search. We got to do a few tastings before our final decisions. Everyone very pleased with service and our selections.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

What more can I say? Great prices, great selection, and so thick and delicious I can still taste it as I write this review sitting in my living room 800 miles away. Do yourself a favor and try it!