“Large variety of Deli, Meats and Friendly staff”
Review of Raley's

Raley's
Ranked #52 of 498 Restaurants in Fremont
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Reviewed 24 April 2016

The people go out of their way to help you find something. They will special order liquor, sharpen your knives and the bakery makes great breads. The Phamacy id very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

Its very clean. Very organized. Parking is one of the problem. They share parking with alot of establishments. But inlive their produces.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

This is where we shop on a weekly basis. It has everything including some organic items and otherwise healthier items. The produce is fresh in most cases.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

This store is large and I can usually find what I'm looking for. Nice variety of products. The staff is very friendly and very helpful. And, I really like the fact that they unload the cart.

I use to go to another large chain supermarket nearer my house but the shopping experience was almost always frustrating (limited variety of products and long lines). Worth it to drive an extra few miles to shop at Raleys.

Reviewed 13 November 2015

I started shopping at Raleys because they received such a great rating from Consumer Reports, and I'm so glad I did. It's a big store, so it's rare I can't find something I need. The meat and produce are great quality. But the best part of Raleys is the great employees. They are most helpful and friendly of any supermarket I've ever shopped at.