“My home away from home when in O.C.”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Fullerton
Reviewed 20 December 2011

My FAVORITE Holiday Inn.
Always greeted with a warm smile by familiar faces! Everyone goes out of there way to make sure you are having a great stay. The rooms are beautiful, clean and quiet! I enjoy the Directv channels including HBO on the flat-screen TV. There is a nice bar and a great place to have breakfast in the morning in the lobby area. Aside from the above average staff of this hotel, is the location! I can't think of a better location when doing business in Southern California.
LA, Orange County and the Inland Empire.. It is close to everywhere I need to be!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
dennis2525, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2011

We would like to thank you for completing your review on Tripadvisor.com. Your feedback is very important to us, and the success of our hotel. We are excited that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again in the future. If at anytime there is anything else you need, please feel free to contact us at 714-579-7400.

Dennis Monte, CHA
General Manger

Reviewed 14 December 2011

We are here this week for 3 nights. Got here and had no problems with check in. Lobby was very nice and staff was very friendly. We are staying in a spa room,and it is very nice!!
Not only a full bathroom, but the spa tub too. The rooms also have a fridge, direct tv and free internet connections.
Great night sleep, and a very quiet room.
would stay here again.
There is plenty of restaurants around too, so really don't have to drive far.

Room Tip: We are platinum for Holiday inn so we get free upgrades if they have rooms ready.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank leahtots
Reviewed 14 December 2011

The room was quiet and the breakfast was good. I wold stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2011

I only stayed here one night but the room was very clean and the service was excellent. I got in late so I ordered room service and was pleasantly surprised at the quality and speed of the service. I would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank Juneever
Reviewed 5 November 2011

You'll pull up to this holiday Inn and suites and think, ut oh... I made a mistake. It's right off the 57, 15 minutes from Disney, 5 minutes from Angels stadium, and surrounded by Denny's, and a grip of fast food restaurants, a gas station, and is like 1/2 mile from cal state fullerton. All of which sound horrible if you're away for a romantic weekend with your wife like I was.

We were at Disney 3 days and opted to skip the local Disney strip to avoid the high cost of disney branded hotels, the crowds, and the overused spaces of the closest to Disney. We read the reviews and decided to go for it.

We stayed in the King Jacuzzi suite- they have 100 of them. But TRUST ME… the inside of this hotel is GREAT- and I was shocked at the attention to detail the craftsman gave. Hardwood in the bathroom. Granite on the shower walls and even the bathroom threshold!!! They even painted and did the molding well. The hotel is smoke and pet free, is super clean, and the Jacuzzi tub is IN the king suite, not in the bathroom, and IS FREAKING HUGE! It also comes with a free standing shower with a shower head mounted high enough for a 6 foot man to stand under (crazy I know), a couch, a desk, TV, free internet, and free parking. I swear, I could have stayed in this hotel for a week. Breakfast looks nice (its a buffet and is $8 per person- we never ate there because we were on a couple retreat and wanted a nicer meal). They do have a bar we used to grab a few drinks after a long day in Disney before heading to our room.

My AAA rate was $117 per night in early November. I've paid twice that for a hotel with 1/2 the quality.

Don't let the curb appeal scare you away. This hotel is amazing.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank brian411
dennis2525, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2011

As the General Manager of the Holiday Inn & Suites in Fullerton, California, we thank you for the kind remarks you have posted regarding your recent visit to our property. We strive very hard to exceed expectations towards every guests that walks through our door. With our recent renovation completed, it gives us great pride to see that our hard work is paying off by offering our guests a fabulous product and personal service that guests will enjoy and remember forever.

Dennis Monte, CHA

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fullerton
0.3 km away
Days Inn & Suites Fullerton
5 km away
Howard Johnson Fullerton Anaheim Hotel and Conference Center
8.1 km away
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim (1 BLK/Disneyland)

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton? Share your experiences!