“Hotel is fine - clean, comfortable”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Fullerton
Reviewed 6 October 2017

We stayed here because friends we were meeting had a free room from the rewards program. It's located right by a highway, surrounded by a gas station, Denny's, and Mexican food restaurant. Our room was clean, comfortable and quiet, but others in our group experienced a loud party. One couple had a suite near the pool and had to move as the window was taped into place with clear tape, and the view from the room was directly into the faces or rear-ends of sunbathers! So avoid the 2nd floor near the pool. We ate breakfast at the hotel as a number of us was traveling together and it was a convenient meeting place, but expensive.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
dennis2525, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Thank you for staying with us at the "Newly Renovated" Holiday Inn & Suites in Fullerton/Anaheim. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. It is our goal to see to it that we "exceed our guests expectations" during their stay, and it appears that we accomplished our goal during your stay. We look forward to a return visit with us.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

The lobby is welcoming and the staff member who checked me in was great. Other than that, I didn't enjoy my stay.

The location was next to Dennys and there were view dining options. I was upgraded to a spa room and it had the strangest layout I've ever seen. The first thing I noticed was there were no lights in the ceiling. I'm walking around my oval shaped room and had to turn on the few lamps for light. I sat at the dining table trying to eat and work in the dark with the only light coming from outside. There were no lights in this room. It was inconvenient for a business traveler...I could see a family going to Disneyland loving it though.

The internet is SLOW. Painfully slow. I had an emergency when my file crashed at 10:00pm and had to use the business office. I was able to download my file to my thumbnail drive. However, I needed a password to retrieve it. Seriously??? The staff at the desk told me I had to wait until 8 am for the manager to show up because he had the password. What is the purpose of a business center if I couldn't take care of a simple need??

I couldn't leave fast enough in the morning.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
dennis2525, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2017

Thank you for your candid review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Stayed here couple of days. Unfortunately did not use any of the facilities. Check in was smooth and pleasant staff. Room was spacious and well laid out. No complains. Check out was good. Would rate the hotel as a standard Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
dennis2525, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

The staff is helpful and friendly. They are good about upgrading me when I come into town. The 1 bedroom suites are nice and spacious. When you spend a lot of time on the road it's nice to have a place where you can relax and have good food options near by.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
dennis2525, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Reviewed 26 February 2017

We needed a quick reservation near a job we came to do. Company had made reservation here before so called for possibility. They were extremely nice on the phone. Check-in was easy too. Room was cool & clean. Jacuzzi tub in King room. Bed was comfortable and there was a nice flatscreen tv. Bar was pretty good. We had free coffee in lobby in the morning but had to drive so didn't use their restaurant for breakfast.
Would stay again.
When you flushed toilet the tank lid sounded like it was going to break. Possibly placement in bathroom. The toiletries provided free were cheap bottles hard to dispense product. Also would prefer continental breakfast included. Just our preference but reasons we marked it four stars instead of five.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank RedCa
dennis2525, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fullerton
0.3 km away
Days Inn & Suites Fullerton
5 km away
Howard Johnson Fullerton Anaheim Hotel and Conference Center
8.1 km away
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim (1 BLK/Disneyland)

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton? Share your experiences!