“Good ramen”

What's Up Men Japanese Noodle
Ranked #25 of 399 Restaurants in Fullerton
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Love the KURO, noodle with pork broth, tonkotsu sauce, 1/2 egg, seaweed & 2 slices of pork. Too bad the portion is big, but nothing but the noodle. We ordered California roll, it’s just regular roll.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Small wait time.the ramen was great appetizers as well. Friendly atmosphere.. Can't wait to go again

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Love the ramen. It has many options and add-on. We ordered Kuro for the ramen, and also curry rice. The curry rice is not good. The service is fast and good. They have waiting list in front of the store so I guess it can be long wait sometime but it wasn't for us.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Mostly good ramen with a lot of standard choices and optional add ons. They also have very good sushi and sake. The prices are very reasonable. Only downside is a long wait.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

I used to had very similar ramen to this one in Costa Mesa, which it was my favorite one..

The ramen was very very good! and the place is very fast serving. Because it is a popular place so there are always customers waiting! That's a very good sign~

Only the problem for me is, Fullerton is too far to just go eat ramen.. I hope I will have another chance to be in the town so I can have the ramen again!