“Love the Ramen here!!!”
Review of Kopan Ramen

Kopan Ramen
Ranked #55 of 399 Restaurants in Fullerton
Reviewed 16 April 2018

While the seating can be a bit challenging during lunches and especially during rainy weather, you can always expect a great meal! From the appetizers that come with lunch to the ramen...the food is amazing!!! If you are coming for lunch, you might want to be there just before 11:30am as seating is rather minimal. I am hoping this place finds a larger location, so the wait time is not so long in the very small lobby area.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

If you used to authentic Japanese Ramen, this is not it. The broth was very bland and served lukewarm. There was very little in terms of meat or vegetables in it, even when I ordered the special black Ramen. The egg, which was said to be soft boiled with the runny yolk by the waiter, was actually hard boiled. When I asked if I could get one softer, I was told “they are all that way.” In other words, everything is in warmers and there’s no actual chef. I won’t be back.

1  Thank Zootarts
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

we were at downtown and we decided to have some ramen. we then searched for one of the top places to eat ramen and this resto popped out. true enough the food was soo good the serving of the excellent. it was really like finding a gem. although my what i really didnt like was one of the guys that was serving us was RUDE and REALLY had us off. the service was good but that guy really needs to work on his customer relation skills.other than that i would totally recommend eating here.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

This is a great place for lunch. The place is very small but has a nice atmosphere. My favorite ramen is with the pork belly.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

This place has good ramen with great broths. We like it that you can customize your bowl with as much sides or as little sides as you want.
This place gets crowded so we went right after they open for lunch.