“Great dinner”
Review of Cafe Hidalgo

Cafe Hidalgo
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Hidalgo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #67 of 404 Restaurants in Fullerton
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Another really good dinner Paella and Chipotle Mushroom Ribeye (great sauce). Best friendly service around

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Fifteen of us came in to celebrate a friend--and Kevin did an AMAZING job of serving us, keeping us happy (giving us individual bills--who does that?), and treating us all like honored guests. How many pitchers of great Sangria? mixed appetizer platters? fabulous guacamole? fresh salads, fish--the works with a classic Spanish twist. What a delightful place for a party on a Tuesday night! We'll ALL be back.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

We met at 6 pm before our friend had to drive home in LA. We shared and started with Las Ramblas mushrooms in a sauce my wife drank, 2 chicken tostadas, salsa, shrimp ceviche and corn chips. It was all good but I would have liked a bit more spice. We then shared an excellent grilled steak Chimichurri with grilled vegetables. The grilled steak was a hit all around it was tender and full of flavor. We had a good 2 hours of relaxation and good food.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Came here for my birthday with family and friends. 3 of us ordered the seafood paella. An hour later all 3 of became horribly sick. Im talking barely make home to your bathroom kinda sick. Called the manager the next day to tell him what had happened, he offered no apology or compensation what so ever. He said the manager on duty that night would have to talk with me. I left my name and #, I was very nice and cordial the whole time. A week later no call back. Called back and left my name and # again explaining that no one contacted me, 3 weeks later still haven't heard back from them. This is not only horrible customer service, the food should not be making people sick. I'll bet anything that every single person who ate paella that night got a big surprise an hour later. Thank you Cafe Hildago for making my birthday truly memorable.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Been here many times, and is always a great “go to” spot. We dined outdoors in the Villa Del Sol courtyard, it was quite pleasant. The food was good as always, two of us had the Chili Rojo plate and it was very tasty. The seafood pasta – linguini with a large shrimp was good, especially if you like it spicy. We will definitely return again.