“Combo plates ala average”
Review of Don Jose's

Don Jose's
Ranked #85 of 407 Restaurants in Fullerton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Nothing great about this average traditional Mex-American Restaurant. Our family weekly dinner this time around included our son. Don Jose, has a lively bar area and separate Dining room, all very nice and clean.

We ordered 4 Margaritas, less than authentic with a distinct flavor of artificial bottled lime juice & sour to the taste with a hint of Tequila?

The best part of my meal was the albondigas soup.

My combo plate of 2 taquitos of shredded beef was ok , grilled veggies, better and typical refried beans was smothered unhealthy with jack and cheddar cheese, not good!

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

I go here occasionally with my parents. It is decent Mexican food with an older style setting. Good drinks and decent Mexican food. Service is usually quite good as well.

Reviewed 13 April 2016

This is a favorite of friends of ours. It was good but not outstanding. Good service. Fast service. The combo's are a good value.

Reviewed 26 January 2016 via mobile

I've loved Don Jose's since I was a kid and not much has changed. The combination plates are so good and their chips and salsa will fill you up before your food gets to the table.

2  Thank vegout2
Reviewed 14 January 2016

We always enjoy our visits to Don Jose in Fullerton. I get the fajita quesadilla and my wife enjoys either the nachos or her own Don Jose Quesadilla. The chips and salsa are just right, the portions large and the value is excellent.