“Great Authentic Mexican food!”
Review of Zacatecas Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

Zacatecas Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

When ever I'm in town I make it a point to have lunch or dinner at Zacatecas. Love their chips and salsa. Their chili rellenos are the best! The chili verde is good too. Margaritas are great! I'm sure there are many more great dishes to try. Can't seem to get past my favorites. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

We enjoy Mexican food often. This is one of the best. I enjoy the Tapatia Salad. It is delicious and I find it at very few Mexican restaurants.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

I stop in here with a buddy on a fairly regular basis. The service can be spotty at time but the food is alway out of the kitchen quickly. I have not found any thing to complain about and have not had any thing that seemed to be really great. Just a good lunch with an average flavor.

Reviewed 11 June 2015

I've eaten there twice now and the first time the service was excellent and the second time the service was not so good. It seems they got confused on who was supposed to wait on us but since we were two of only about six or seven people there, all they had to do was look. That being said the food is good and the selections were excellent. My favorite is the grilled chicken salad. I will go back again and hope for the excellent service we received on the first visit.

Reviewed 17 May 2015

Food looked great but was bland. Every vacant table was filthy. Floor was dirty. One waitress on duty and we found out she was the waitress. Wouldn't be surprised if help quit! She was very rude, especially to a couple with a tagged service dog, insisting that the couple needed to produce "paperwork" showing the dog was a service dog. I happen to know that the law specifically states that a public place CANNOT ask for such documentation and can only ask: 1. If the dog is required because of some disability. 2.What task the dog is trained to do. That's it! The flustered couple got up and calmly walked out after explaining the law to her. She just dug her ignorant heels in and would not listen to reason, preferring to throw her authority around and loudly embarrass the couple. I hope they sue! She was so rude for no reason.