“Quaint and Comfortable”

Humboldt Redwoods Inn
Humboldt Redwoods Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Garberville B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Just stayed the one night in transit and was pleasantly surprised. Very comfortable, and in a nice location on the edge of town with a nice breeze on this hot summer day. The manager was very accomodating and even gave me a mobile phone cable as mine had broke. Nice chap. Clean and good value. I would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 8 October 2016

I was appalled at the amount of cobwebs and spiders found on the ceilings of my room.for such a small town I found it very overpriced.if you have small children watch out.everyone I ran into had been smoking and it wasnt cigarettes.there was no handicap avalability that I could find.good thing I can walk and dont need my weelchair flltime because there are stairs you have to climb and up to 50 feet you have to walk.would not recommend for anyone handicapped.guy at the front desk is nice but they dont stay there all night and dont get bac til 4 the next day so make sure you hav everything you need.

Room Tip: get there early because the whole town shuts down by 9pm
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Heidi M
Reviewed 25 September 2016

A cute place with no second floor, so no noise above you. I had a great conversation with the front desk at check-in. Very knowledgeable about the town, surrounding area, and current goings on. Each room is cute and more than sufficient for road weary travelers. A great price! Hard to find a better deal in town... Easy walking distance to the grocery store too if you want to stretch your legs after a long drive. Cute "personality" on the grounds as well. Humor abounds in the form of hand made signs and in other ways... I chuckled to myself many times.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2016

This really should of been rated a "0"! Room was dirty and disgusting! We would of never stayed here but we waited too late to find a place and this was the only thing left. The whole town was disgusting with homeless laying out on the streets. Run as fast as you can from this motel and town!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kcmosep
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Think the above sums it up but to elaborate... The wifi was too patchy to open any pages (we are road tripping and needed Internet to book future hotels and plan routes and cell phone coverage out there is very poor). I was told by the receptionist man (owner? No idea he didn't introduce himself at all) that it's not his wifi, it's the area, and ask anyone it is terrible there. So I went over to the bar and grill, and used their wifi which was fine. That was one thing. The room was ok. We weren't expecting much but clean towels would have been nice. My bedside table was a fridge that froze all of our fresh supplies. Awesome. When we left in the morning there was a group of guys in the parking lot loudly discussing things whilst clouds of weed smoke billowed out from a nearby room. Just lovely. Oh and the pool was closed.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank palmafoodie
Also consider these accommodations in or near Garberville
3.2 km away
Dean Creek Resort
#1 of 1 in Redway
24.9 km away
The Shelter Cove Oceanfront Inn

Been to Humboldt Redwoods Inn? Share your experiences!