US$169
US$169
US$151
  • Breakfast included
Delta Hotels Anaheim Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$119
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
US$149
  • Pool
Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim South(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$148
  • Pool
Sheraton Garden Grove - Anaheim South Hotel(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$147
  • Restaurant
Anaheim Marriott Suites(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
US$125
  • Pool
Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$174
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$350
Hotels.com
3,872 results
All reviewsnorth towerkids suiteoc brewhousetennis courtsfire pitorange countyacross the streetbunk bedsself parkingkids eat freeguest servicesper dayalways on timehotel is beautifuldisney shuttleking suiteevery half hour
Reviewed 7 April 2011

First, this isn't a bad hotel at all. We were just misled a few times and it left a bad taste in my mouth so I wanted to let others know.
I booked the Kids Suite. This is not the same as the Family Suite, which I thought I was booking. The pictures make you think you are getting a different room then you get. I thought we had 2 bathrooms and a living area. I also thought the kids side of the room had windows. It didn't have any of that. I even made sure that we got the right room at the front desk and the lady said we did and that "it happens all the time." Maybe they need to change how they are marketing it then. Not that it was a bad room at all, just didn't get what I thought I was getting and I am not sure if I would pay what we did for the space we did get. I didn't like that the bathroom was off the kids room. So if you have little ones and don't want to wake them up while you are showering or using the bathroom, make sure you get the family suite which has 2 bathrooms. Other than that, the room was very pretty. We had a horrible view (3rd floor overlooking some airconditioners and such) but the windows in the room are really neat. I think our lock was going though, it took at least 15 tries each time to get our keys to work. (no exageration!) Just a small pain.
The next thing I was misled on was the pool area. I remember it saying online "You can also relax after a long day in Orange County accommodations’ soothing whirlpools". The whirlpool was very small...like 8 people maximum small with very weak jets. I guess they had another one but I had no clue where it was. Nobody at the counter mentioned the pools at all and we just found the one on the ground floor by the starbucks. The pool was just eh, nothing spectacular. It looks nicer online.
The shuttle was very very nice. Usually on time and free which is great. The drivers were all very friendly. The computers went down when we were checking out, so the line to do that was rather long. Not their fault though.
The grounds were very pretty, I like the resort feel.
Overall a good stay. I just don't know if I feel like I got what I paid for. I think a regular room at a better price would have felt just as roomy.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank jmedrew
nicole_gravelle, Marketing Manager at Hyatt Regency Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2011

We really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such great feedback on your recent stay. We apologize for any misleading or confusing information that you may have received, and will look into the issues that you mentioned. If you feel like you would like to discuss any of these issues in further detail, please contact Greg Peterson, Executive Assistant Manager, at (714) 740-6036. We hope to have the opportunity to have you back as our guests in the future!

Reviewed 6 April 2011

Nice Hotel near disney. Was there for Expo convention. Nice facility since remodeled. Clean rooms nice view and comfortable. Hilton Inn and suites much better in Orange off 5.

Nice hotel expensive.

Room Tip: Be a Hyatt member
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed our newly remodeled hotel, and hope that you will come back and visit us again!

Reviewed 5 April 2011

This was our 3rd stay here, this hotel is still the absolute BEST!!

We were able to check in by 1:30pm this time, what a great way to start our stay.

As always, great service, great service. We always stay in the 2 bedroom suite, lots of room. Very convenient Starbucks downstairs, gift shop in lobby, Target right across the street, many restaurants within walking distance.

Ordered room service 3 times, service was always prompt & courteous, great food. Our room was always already cleaned by the time we returned back to the hotel in the early afternoon. Pool area is always clean. Liked the pre-packaged salads in the area next to Starbucks.

I will definitely stay here yet again. Staff is always friendly, hotel is immaculate!!!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family

Thank you so much for such a great review! We appreciate the praise, and are happy to hear that you enjoy the hotel’s suites, staff and services. Thanks again, and we hope you keep coming back!

Reviewed 28 March 2011

Bunk beds for the kids and a king size bed for adults. Plenty of room for suitcases and storage for all clothes and counter space for everything else. Desk with chair and two sittiing chairs. Two large flat screen tv's with a large bathroom located behind french doors in the kids room. Shuttle to Disney leaves every half hour and takes 20 minutes with a stop at one other hotel. Shuttles ran on time and are clean. Cab fare will run $11 or so depending on route from disneyland plus tip. 45 minutes via hired shuttle with a arrival time of 4:30 PM. at John Wayne. Return to airport took 15 minutes with a early departure. I would put this a peg or two above any hilton I have stayed at. I did miss walking from our room at the Grand Californian last vacation. However, As far as quality and the additional space I rate it higher than Disneys best offering.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank dollsiedog
nicole_gravelle, Marketing Manager at Hyatt Regency Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2011

We are glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us in one of our Kids Suites, as well as the complimentary Disney shuttle that we provide. Thank you for choosing Hyatt, and we hope to have you back as our guests again!

Reviewed 26 March 2011

What can I say wrong about this place? I love it in so many ways, especially the extra help that guest services did. One individual, named Scott at the desk was so helped he made my whole family feel so welcome, especially my kids smiled every time they saw him. The hotel itself is perfect for families, and the transportation to disneyland, its amazing as well.
Next time I'm in the disneyland area, I'm going to stay at the hyatt for sure.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and received the wonderful customer service that Hyatt prides itself in. Thank you for sharing your experience, and we look forward to seeing you again!