The kids suites were 50% off and we decided to take advantage of the kids having a separate room with bunk beds. The room was amazing with huge TV's in the master bedroom and in the kid's room. The bunk beds were spacious. The room had a fridge and a microwave, was beautifully decorated with views for miles....we loved it!
The only problem was that on the Friday and Saturday night our room in the North tower could hear the music thumping away until midnight from the Hyatt ballroom ten floors below. It was very, very loud, especially so in the kids room. The first night we were so tired from travelling that we almost didn't care about the music. The second night was annoying, but thankfully the third night there was no event and we had a quiet night.
My advice is if you get a kid's suite make sure it isn't one on the north tower directly above the ballroom. In every other way, I can't recommend this hotel enough - it has been refurbished and looks amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When it comes to hotels near Disneyland, Hyatt Regency Orange County is the ultimate destination for your getaway or vacation. Located just 1.4 miles from the Disneyland® Resort, our luxury hotel near Anaheim has shuttle service available to and from the parks, and is in close proximity to Angel Stadium, the Honda Center, world-famous beaches and many other Orange County attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orange County reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Orange County Hotel Garden Grove
- Hyatt Garden Grove
- Hyatt Regency Garden Grove
- Hyatt Regency Orange County Garden Grove, CA