US$169
  • Breakfast included
Delta Hotels Anaheim Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$145
US$129
US$177
US$151
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
US$149
  • Pool
Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim South(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$148
  • Pool
Sheraton Garden Grove - Anaheim South Hotel(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$147
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$189
  • Breakfast included
Anaheim Marriott Suites(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
US$129
Marriott Hotels
US$350
3,870 results
All reviewsnorth towerkids suiteoc brewhousetennis courtsfire pitorange countyacross the streetbunk bedsself parkingkids eat freeguest servicesper dayalways on timehotel is beautifuldisney shuttleking suiteevery half hour
Reviewed 29 March 2012

We're frequent Disneyland visitors and have stayed at many hotels on Harbor Blvd, and this is one of the best. We stayed in this hotel for 1 night for a day trip to the park. Got a great rate through TripAdvisor "name your own price" the night before ($70/n). Staff was lovely and accommodating. Great for families or couples. Loved the little touches like complimentary toothpaste and a drip coffee maker (instant coffee wasn't that bad either). The full Starbucks downstairs was very convenient, too, for pre-park coffee, though $10 for two parfaits in the deli over was a bit excessive. Hotel is in walking distance of many restaurants, including Red Robin and Outback Steakhouse, as well as Walgreens and Target. The Disneyland shuttle was very convenient and a quick journey to the park, as it serviced only the Hyatt and one hotel next door. From the park to the hotel, it's a one-way journey, which was fantastic. Only niggle was the cost of the internet, which was quite slow for the price you pay ($10 a day). Overall, this is a quality luxury hotel with everything you'd expect from a Hyatt, including very comfortable beds and pillows (slept like a baby) and a lovely atmosphere. The parking staff are very friendly, too, and you get a surprisingly great view of the fireworks from there as well.

Room Tip: Rooms in the South Tower do not have a park view. I don't know about the North Tower, but I assume they might given the direction the hotel faces.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank annaaltheide
nicole_gravelle, Marketing Manager at Hyatt Regency Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2012

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency Orange County during your recent trip to Disneyland! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the staff, Disney shuttle service, and location of the hotel to nearby restaurants and convenience stores. Thank you for your great review of the hotel, and we hope to invite you back as our guest again!

Reviewed 28 March 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 1 night when in LA on a business trip. I researched most of the Hyatt hotels in the LA area and this one got such good reviews and had such a fantastic price I stayed here even though my meeting was 45 minutes away. The sports bar was fantastic, as was the room service. The concierge staff were very helpful and the valet was super quick. I know that this hotel serves a lot of Disneyland travelers but as far as this business traveler is concerned it provides so much more. The only reason I did not give this hotel a 100% rating is that it would have been nice to have on site massage service. That being said, the staff were more than helpful in arranging a local service to come to the hotel.

Room Tip: Opt for the e-upgrade standby. I got a discounted King suite which was worth the extra $15.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
nicole_gravelle, Marketing Manager at Hyatt Regency Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2012

Thank you for your wonderful review of the hotel! We are so glad that you got a good deal on the room and enjoyed the staff, OC Brewhouse, and room service. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will come back and visit us again – whether for business or for pleasure!

Reviewed 28 March 2012

This is my second stay at the Hyatt Orange County. I previously stayed here prior to the renovations and the hotel really looks great. I was attending a conference and booked a VIP Family Suite which was comfortable. The king bed was fantastic.

This is really a family hotel with most guests here for Disneyland I suspect. The restaurants are okay - not great for such a large hotel. Room service closes late evening which surprised me. The pool and whirlpool are fine.

The staff here are excellent. I had a few problems with the room safe and each time the staff were more than helpful. This hotel is about a 20 minute walk to the convention centre and 30-35 minute walk to Disneyland. The shuttle service to Disneyland leaves every half hour.

The wireless internet was very slow at times and while the daily charge is not excessive it continually amazes me that the larger chain hotels charge for internet these days when the smaller boutique hotels rarely do.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing North.
1  Thank MarkLaurence

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency Orange County once again! We are so happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed the hotel, VIP Family Suite, and staff’s service. We apologize for any inconveniences that you experienced with your internet, and we thank you for letting us know. Thank you for visiting us from Australia, and we hope you will come back and visit us again!

Reviewed 27 March 2012

I stayed here for five nights - part pleasure and for a conference as well. The hotel was clean and smart except would like to be able to make a cup of tea in the room. It was an easy 12 min flat walk to Anaheim Conference Centre - very safe at night coming home too. The Hyatt Disney shuttle bus was fabulous and was always on time (10min to Disney) but still an easy walk as I did walk home one afternoon. A sports bar half way home was a great stop along the way for a beer and a chat with some locals. Plenty of eating places nearby and a Target right across the street if you need supplies. The staff were always friendly and could not do enough for you.

1  Thank Gerry G
nicole_gravelle, Marketing Manager at Hyatt Regency Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2012

Thank you for providing great feedback on your stay with us! We are glad that you enjoyed the Disneyland shuttle service, staff, and location of the hotel to nearby restaurants and attractions. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will come back and visit us again – whether for business or for pleasure!

Reviewed 23 March 2012

After much debate between this property and another located closer to the park I decided to book with the Hyatt and couldn't have been happier. This was our 4th time to Disneyland but the first time my son and I have visited without my husband. I felt safe and most comfortable staying at this hotel. I loved the family friendly lobby lounge for dinner and a much needed glass of wine at the end of a busy Disney day. Most Disneyland properties are tired and worn but this hotel is fresh and vibrant. The private shuttle was fantastic and always on time and if the distance of this property to the park is of a concern to you....let me say that you could not walk to most area hotels in the time it took to drive back in comfort to the Hyatt. We bit the bullet and stayed at the Grand Californian on our last visit and at 3 times the price of the Hyatt it didn't even come close! So if you are looking for a high end full service hotel in the Disneyland area I highly recommend this property!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank cjay0121
nicole_gravelle, Marketing Manager at Hyatt Regency Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2012

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency OC during your recent trip to Disneyland! We are so glad to hear that you and your son enjoyed hotel lobby, dining options, and shuttle service to Disneyland. Thank you for recommending out hotel to other travelers, and we hope you will come back and visit us again soon!