Hyatt Regency Orange County
US$155
US$149
  • Breakfast included
Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim South(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$132
EmbassySuites.com
US$132
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$129
  • Pool
Anaheim Marriott Suites(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$115
US$167
US$139
  • Restaurant
Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
US$134
Hotels.com
US$98
Good 3.5/5
US$98
HIExpress.com
Good 3.5/5
Wyndham Anaheim Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
US$129
Hotels.com
3,758 results
All reviewsnorth towerkids suiteoc brewhousetennis courtsfire pitorange countyacross the streetbunk bedsself parkingkids eat freeguest servicesper dayalways on timedisney shuttlehotel is beautifulking suiteevery half hour
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 February 2018

Always good place to stay for our leisure stay to Disneyland. Like the kids suites for a family of four. Nice pools, hot tubs etc. enjoyed many good “drinks and eats”at OCB restaurant in lobby bar. Not happy with high parking Charges and Disney shuttle fee. Ole days shuttle was free.. grab a lobby Starbucks enroute to park.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 February 2018

nice hotel, large conference center, location is close to restaurants and target( within walking distance. Rooms are adequate, older but upkeep is good, elevators were very erratic, sometimes extended waiting, but I believe they are working on updating this issue, good food choices on property as well

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I wish I could give this hotel a better rating because in some respects they exceeded expectations. I will start with their strong points. The property is nicely laid out with ample , expensive pay parking, a soaring atrium, two small outdoor pools that seem well heated, and an adequate fitness facility. Our meeting space was excellent and comfortable with great technical support. There are several eating options in the lobby including a grab and go, a limited service Starbucks, a bar and a restaurant. Food at our two buffet style luncheons was quite good, and not bad at our reception. Also the hotel contacted me before arrival to welcome me and, when I mentioned I’d be stopping at a grocery store en route, decided to put a fridge in my room. When I downloaded the Hyatt app I was able to order up a nice robe. And finally although my room’s bathroom drain was slow and the sink hot water temperature was scalding, this was fixed shortly after I reported it. Now for the bad news. My room was quite clean but tired, with an older model TV, damage to the bathroom mirror sill, very hard mattresses and a deafeningly loud air conditioning and heating fan — but no bathroom fan . The only chair was at the desk. Internet kept cutting in and out and it wasn’t fast. Service was really inconsistent. I stood watching two reception clerks chat for five minutes while I waited to check in, and when one deigned to greet me she asked me repeatedly if my room was all right— though telling me nothing about it, including the room number — but failed to enable my room card for the parking area. On my final day, I made the mistake of putting my bags in my car in the morning. I hadn’t checked out but when I returned to my room, all my food had been cleared from the fridge along with my personal shopping bag. All before checkout time! When I told the front desk they refunded the value but — really? And finally due to some kind of elevator overhaul wait times for an elevator were endless. My overall impression is this is a very nice budget hotel with pretensions.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Brought my kids to Disneyland and needed a place to stay. I needed a place that was above normal because I hate dealing with "regular" tourist hotels. This hotel meet my expectations. I would definitely stay here again! My kids LOVED the bunks beds. Two thumbs up!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Swordfish8086
Destiny M, Manager at Hyatt Regency Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

We love our Kid's Suites too! We're so glad we could provide a wonderful family experience. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Want to book near Disneyland without the Di$neyland Price$? Look no further. They have a shuttle for 7 dollars per person per day to the parks.

They have nice rooms, we had a bunk bed room suite. It was great for kids and big enough for an adult to sleep on bottom.

They have a Starbucks downstairs to get your coffee fix, and a restaurant. Plus across the street, a Pizza place is nearby for those late night vacation cravings after walking all day at the park.

If you are a Hyatt member with their credit card, you'll make huge points here. I thought this place was great and tell everyone to go here.

I can't wait to return when StarWars Land is ready!

Book your dates early to lock in lower rates!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

We are so glad to hear about your amazing stay, come back soon!