“Crazy Good”

Oh My Burger
Ranked #14 of 299 Restaurants in Gardena
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Description: Premium burgers on gourmet buns, fancy fries and sides, best milkshakes in town! Located on El Segundo Blvd, just East of Van Ness Ave on the right hand side. Within 10 minutes of LAX, 15 minutes to The Los Angeles Forum and Hollywood Park Casino.
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I don't care that much for doughnuts! Who in their right mind would eat a bacon burger with not one, but two Krispy Kreme doughnuts instead of buns?! I got the Oh My Luther Burger as an experiment. I totally would get it again! The bacon is thick and cooked just right and the combination of the sweet and salty is a good combo. It's messy, all that sticky sugar glaze and all, but the stack of napkins you get with your order takes care of that. The burger patty was thick and pink because I like my burgers medium rare. Very juicy.

I liked the garlic parm fries and the chipotle dipping sauce was a nice touch.

I was so very thankful that they have Arnold Palmers since I don't drink soda . I have had many bad Arnold Palmers in my life but this one was PERFECT. Not too sweet, not too sour. Tastes like the lemonade is made from scratch. Very smooth.

Wish I lived closer 'cause I'd for sure be back.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent burgers. Lots of choices. I go there once a week now. I can honestly say that is not a better burger within 100 miles of this place.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Burger are great!! Fries are even better, people are Stella!! They know how to treat their customer. I always call in my order. DO MISS OUT ON THIS PLACE, delicious

Reviewed 3 December 2016

Okay the place is called "Oh My Burger" This should be a hint. ummm YEAH! OH MY! I could simply end this review with bomb.com and drop the mic and let it go, cause really the burger was just that good, but I'm a responsible reviewer, so let me give you a little more of the goods.

The parking was crappy, not a lot of spaces. This might be a place where you have to circle the block and let me say, circling the block over here is a challenge because of how the streets are set up. So yes, at the end it is worth the U-turn or waiting for someone to leave so you can have their park. DO NOT let the parking deter you.

When you walk in the place is small. So if it's just you alone cross your fingers you will get a seat. If there are two of you, then trade off, one grab a seat and the other order. You will thank me for the tip when you are eating your burger fresh and hot.

The menu has a lot on it. So what turned me on was the want to try the burger that sits nestled between a Krispy Kream donut. Yes, it sounded like a gluttonous heart attack heaven, and I wanted it. The pictures online were my deciding factor. So since I walked in knowing what I wanted it was easy for me to order. It was this great sweet and salty mix that made fireworks in your mouth!
For dessert I ordered a shake. No, I could not drink it there after this wonderful burger. I had to wait for later.

The service was good. The cashier was helpful, and when I ordered a shake dessert to go, they kindly made it and stuck it in the freezer until I was ready to go.

I would like to go back and try a more "normal" burger as well. This place isn't cheap so don't get sticker shocked.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

The staff was incredibly friendly, the menu was awesome. The burger did not look like the picture. It's a shame because the beef was good but it was a thin Patty.

Been to Oh My Burger? Share your experiences!