“Delicious bbq”

Barbeque 152
Ranked #6 of 134 Restaurants in Gilroy
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Not much for ambiance, but the bbq is delicious. We had ribs, tri-tip and chicken. All were exceptional. The garlic bread was great, too.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Good food and beers. My wallet always crys when leaving. Price per 'head' is higher than I would like. Quality is good. Now I save up to go as a single, the family price is too much for a meal of that type.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Great local place in Gilroy. Perfect quick stop when driving through and close to some to wine tasting. I had the pulled pork, brisket and Beans. All meats had good lightly seasoned flavor and the pork came with a light dipping sauce. The bean were very good, not sweet with bits of meat added. Its a little bit out of the way but only about a mile from the freeway. Beats the Heck out of all the chain places. They have about a dozen great local craft beers on tap. I thought the Amber went perfectly with my meal.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Stopped for lunch while driving through Gilroy. Enjoyed the tri tip and pork rib sandwiches. Both were just right with coleslaw and potato salad. OK for $10-. Good vibe inside. Choose your own sauce from the dispenser. Big screen TV. Had football on Sunday afternoon. A few craft beers on tap. We'll be back!

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

The wife and I aren't usually big BBQ fans but this place has great food. My wife loves the pork ribs (no sauce) and I had the spicy chicken sandwich. Another great thing is that they have several micro brews on tap and changes them on a regular basis. The only negative was the deserts because they were way too sweet. We be going again for sure.

1  Thank artw7