Gaige House + Ryokan(Glen Ellen)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$454
Hotels.com
Beltane Ranch(Glen Ellen)(Great Value!)
US$563
  • Breakfast included
Kenwood Inn and Spa(Kenwood)(Great Value!)
US$389
Hotels.com
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa(Sonoma)(Great Value!)
US$349
US$279
Fairmont.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$316/night.

El Pueblo Inn(Sonoma)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$179
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

Sonoma Hotel(Sonoma)
US$268
US$245
  • Breakfast included
El Dorado Hotel & Kitchen(Sonoma)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$306
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$211
US$195
Inn at Sonoma, A Four Sisters Inn(Sonoma)(Great Value!)
US$279
All reviewscontinental breakfastwine countrybenziger winerygourmet marketsmall poolnice furnitureno elevatorwine tastinggreat areahot tubnice stayvillage marketnice breakfastwalking distancesurrounded by treesdowntown sonomacoffee maker
Reviewed 4 June 2012

We stayed last weekend and thouroughly enjoyed ourselves. We wanted a simple country setting and that's what we got! The room was clean and inviting, breakfast was delicious and had a few beers at the saloon, just our style after a full day of wineries!! The manager, Catherine was gracious and helpful and we will return!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2012

We were disappointed in our recent stay on a Friday evening at Jack London Lodge for which we very much paid 'top dollar'. Our room telephone turned out to be not working but we were unable to speak to anyone in the office until the following morning when it was apparent no quick repair was going to occur. A nice pool and decent enough breakfast but we would not stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Visitor65London
Reviewed 10 May 2012

I travel to Sonoma County once a year on business. I have always stayed at the Jack London Lodge and in the past always rated it highly. On my latest trip things changed. New management was in charge and their performance left a lot to be desired. For example, the telephone in my room did not work. Having a phone in a hotel room when on a business trip is a necessity. Since only 3 of the rooms were occupied I asked to be changed to another room. The front desk stated that the phone would be fixed in the afternoon. I stayed there for 3 days. The phone was never fixed. My request for a room change went ignored even though I inquired about the phone repair every day. The Lodge's restaurant and bar are also not as good as they had once been

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank gLoBe-HoPpErMaN
Reviewed 3 May 2012

While we were staying at the Jack London Lodge, we received news that my husband's mother suffered a stroke. We needed to fax a number documents in order to facilitate her transfer to an assisted living home. The staff made this process so much easier for us. Thank you, thank you!

I also loved the location of this hotel. You can easily drive to Sonoma for shopping or dinner. If you've had too much wine for driving, you can walk to the Fig Cafe (no corkage fee!)
You can also walk to the very friendly Garden Court Cafe for breakfast ( my husband had biscuits & gravy and I had granola, yogurt &fruit)

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Kathleen S
Reviewed 22 April 2012

We checked in here last minute on recommendation from winery staff and we were so glad we did! The price was right, the beds were comfy, the room nice and clean. It is off the road a bit so it was very quiet.
It is walking distance from some great restaurants and the market is just across the street--- great place to pick up a quick breakfast (they had a hot bk buffet--eggs sausage etc) or pick up a nice deli lunch for a winery tour picnic.

I would stay here again in a heartbeat ... Much more enjoyable/quiet than Sonoma or Santa rosa. It's not luxury accommodations but it is a fantastic simple, clean, well-located place to stay in wine country.

• Stayed: April 2012