“Some of the Best Ice Cream I've Ever Had”
Review of Kiddos Creamery

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kiddos Creamery
Ranked #108 of 484 Restaurants in Glendale
Reviewed 21 April 2017

Friendly staff and creamy, flavorful ice cream! I'm not a waffle cone person, but the choices of chocolate, matcha or plain intrigued me. The chocolate waffle cone was light and tasty, and I will always get a cone now... if I'm not trying the ice cream sandwiches made with Japanese rice wafers. I was made aware of this place because they were listed as one of the best new ice cream shops in L.A. I liked the honey milk flavor a lot, but ended up getting peanut butter and caramel toffee. Can't wait to try more flavors next trip. I live in Orange County, but Kiddos is well worth fighting traffic and heading to Glendale!

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

We stopped in after dinner and got A frozen treat. About a dozen choices but all small batch made and good. The 3 flavors we had were all very good, and the matcha tea we sampled was delicious. I highly recommend .