“What a Find!!!”
Review of Central Grille

Central Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Central Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 491 Restaurants in Glendale
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Stayed at the Embassy Suites across the street and just happened upon this restaurant. Unassuming on the outside. Inside, comfortable ambiance and the food was FABULOUS! Extensive menu, excellent service, VERY reasonably priced... serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner... drinks were well made and boozy... There are a lot of pricey restaurants down in the Americana at Brand, but none compare to this one. Highly recommend!

1  Thank gilbop

Reviewed 7 February 2018

I'm not gonna lie .. I miss Shaker's, especially the carrot cake and zucchini bread for which they were infamous! That being said, I must say in my opinion this little place fits right in with the look and feel of the "new Glendale", without an overly millennial feel. It is not too bright. The service is very nice. My husband and I have been there 4 times and have ordered something different each time. We have not yet been disappointed. I will say that it seems to me the menu is more than 50% chicken items, which is not a bad thing, but something to be aware of. My favorites so far are the short ribs and the calamari appetizers. The presentations are also impressive. I do like their bar. It is very attractive and has TVs for "the sports". I would not say that their drinks are anything special, but they are very good ... never sent one back yet !! The only reason I do not give it 5 stars is because - if you have read any of my other reviews you know that I am "old" and I still prefer a booth to a chair. That will not stop me from going to Central Grille. My toosh is just going to have to adjust. I like this place for maybe a girl's night out or casual dinner.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

We were so impressed by the outstanding food and friendly staff, we went to Central Grille two nights in a row while on a business trip. The menu has a nice variety with many delicious vegetarian options. The Sesame-Almond Crusted Salmon was mouth watering!

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

I like to sit in a bar where it's up to me if I feel like interaction. This is like that. Good attention but no obligation to get involved. Fgood was good, and came at a good time (10-15 min. After ordering). Had the Monster burger with fries. The ONLY problem for me,was that the bun was too sweet. With the glaced onions was too much. This is a personal opinion. I will be back,and try the pizza.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

If your staying at the Embassy Suites in Glendale, CA I would definetly recommend visiting this restaurant.
We had a large group of 20 plus and many times we often experience ok service so when you enjoy that provides this great of service to a large group along with hot fresh tasting food it makes for a much better evening.