“Best Kabobs in Glendale!”
Review of Cafe Bravo

Cafe Bravo
Ranked #32 of 471 Restaurants in Glendale
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Longtime establishment with great kabobs and other delights. A wonderful spot for lunch or dinner. All the meats are excellent!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

This is a fast food outlet that serves good quality Persian-Armenian-Middle Eastern fusion food. People can eat in or take out.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

I'm in Glendale and I decided to give Cafe Bravo a try. I read the reviews on yelp and it sounds great. The food is great and the prices are reasonable. For $9 plus tax you can get the beef lule kabob with rice and two sides. The portions are large and the quality of ingredients is good.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

I was in Glendale for work and was hungry for Mediterranean food. This was quick and fresh ingredients. I enjoyed the beef shawarma plate with hummus and shirazi salad with fresh mint. It was a large portion and I was wishing I had brought along a co worker to share the plate with. Fast and fresh food. The hummus was authentic and delicious. Great spot to grab a meal that will fill you up and taste delicious.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

Our first adventure with Mediterranean food . We enjoyed our fist adventure. I would not recommend though the yogurt milk, unless you like sour tasting milk, think you need to acquire a taste for it. Food was very good and I would say on the cheap side.