“Excellent Pastry”

Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

If you visit my beautiful city of Glendale in California you must go to Portos Bakery in Brand blvd.They have most delicious pastries and sandwiches. You mus try the guaba roll,coconut strudel, the potatoes balls and sandwich of media noche are amazing.
If you go in the morning before 8:00am is very busy and you may wait in line probably around 10 to 15 minutes. Employees are bilingual and very friendly.

1  Thank Paquita M

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

The place is ALWAYS packed and for good reason. Food is delicious and reasonably priced. Bakery is pretty great too.

An outstanding choice.

Reviewed 20 May 2016

I've stopped for breakfast twice while staying in Glendale the food is excellent even it is usually crowded the service is fast.

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

I was in Glendale, CA for business looking for a place to eat a quick breakfast. The front desk at my hotel suggested Porto's saying they had great pastries. I stopped by to check it out and found a long line and a Cuban bakery and cafe. As I am originally from Miami, my eyes lit up. When I tell you this is no ordinary Cuban bakery and restaurant, you don't have to believe me. The lines for breakfast, lunch and dinner prove the point. I went back often the two days I was in Glendale.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

this place has a loooooong queue each time you visit for a reason!! everything there is awesome.. but my absolute favourite has to be the Tres Leches cake.. ohhhhhhh it's like heaven in a bite!!