“Best cheese roll”

Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Best cheese roll hands down. Whenever im in LA, this is a must for me. I go here twice, when i arrive and before i leave so i can hoard and bring some home in the Philippines

Reviewed 12 February 2018

This place is one of my wonderful findings! I absolutely loved everything about this place, including the organized and hard working staff, nice and fast service, great, super fine food and drinks and nice atmosphere. Such nice pies and cookies and cakes, the freshly baked bread and everything makes this place always full and great!

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

I live in NYC but for two days I was in Glendale down the street from Porto's. Delicious coffees and bakery. I had a omelette croissant day one and a bran muffin with a mango cheese danish day two. Delicious! Also the fresh squeezed OJ is fantastic.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

We were in line to order FOREVER, then we had to stand in line to pay, and then stand around to wait for our food, and then go to the other room and stand in a line waiting for my coffee. Very inconvenient and almost caused us to be late to my grandfathers funeral. Luckily, we got our food, sped to Whittier and made it just in time. The food was pretty good. I ordered a ham and cheese croissant and some flavored coffee that was delicious.

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

I have been to this bakery several times and this time the quality of the sandwich (pork) I ordered was bland and had no favor! The sanitation was lacking in the dining area. The floor needed additional attention. The overall experience was satisfactory. However, the pastry is outstanding!