“Plentiful dishes”

Add it.
Trofi
Ranked #327 of 546 Restaurants in Glendale
Reviewed 5 October 2015

We did not actually eat in the restaurant, but as the steak house was closed for dinner, Trofi was saving dinner in the lounge of the hotel. There was a large selection of dishes and desserts. We chose the seafood and fries and found them cooked well and very tasty. Staff was very friendly and gave excellent service.

Reviewed 12 September 2015

I tried it for dinner and while there were few patrons, the place was badly understaffed. The bartender made on effort and I gather the one waitress who showed up, plus a cook were the other only two there. If the rationale for lack of staff is lack of patrons, several people came in, waited, looked around, left. I found a menu and was looking at it when I was finally approached. The food was good, and being hotel chain a bit pricy. The service once it started was OK, but just OK, as what I ordered was slightly different that what I got.
Lunch attempt the next day was worse. I finally went to the desk and asked. I was told the restaurant is open, lights and TVs on. Just no one around. The restaurant was paged. I went back and still no one showed up after several minutes. I gather the desk is used to this as I was told there were two restaurants behind the hotel. I say attempt as I had limited time before departure, so I missed lunch. There are junk food snacks in the gift shop. I have rarely been disappointed in a Hilton, but ... .
One in our group went across the street to a market.

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

1). Parking is $19.00 overnight, YES that includes guests staying at the hotel.
2.) NO mini fridge in the suite...nor was there a microwave. But! The suite did have plenty of drawer space! Ugh.
3.) Customer service? This hotel and its management needs a serious upgrade on that. Front desk clerk Marina, a pouting clerk who kept fixing her hair while she checked us in. She did not bother greeting us as we approached the counter. She simply handed us our key cards and continued to fix her hair shortly thereafter.
4.) As we asked the concierge where the pool was, he simply motioned to a spot "somewhere over there." Great.
And there you have it. Please be aware and be careful when booking at this hotel.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

The breakfast buffet was huge so I opted for off the menu. A bit spendy but good and cooked the way I wanted. Armando remembered my ordered after the first visit.

1  Thank debbe s
Reviewed 14 September 2013

If you are staying at the hotel and don't want to drive it is good. They have a large wine list and serve a large glass of wine. The dinner menu isn't very large. I had steak it was good but not anything special. It was relaxing and quiet.

Been to Trofi? Share your experiences!