“Disappointing”

CrepeMaker Americana at Brand
Ranked #231 of 491 Restaurants in Glendale
Cuisines: American, French
Reviewed 20 December 2016

This little kiosk building is across from Sephora at the Americana Plaza. Seating is outside in little cafe tables with umbrellas. You order at one window and they shout out your order from another window.

There are tons of crepes to choose from, both sweet and savory. My daughter and I shared a "To Die For" crepe. It sounded delicious and looked divine, but it wasn't as good as we expected. Okay, but not great.

We sat here watching Santa's Christmas Village being finished and sod rolled in. Amazing! It's a great place to sit for a bit and people watch. You can always order coffee!

Reviewed 12 November 2015

I grabbed a black and white crepe one afternoon. The bananas were a little overrripe, but the crepe itself was warm and served nicely.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I love crepes and CrepeMaker is tops on the list of best crepes on any continent. While the crepes in Paris are simple dessert or breakfast style crepes, the CrepeMaker have both savory and dessert crepes. I like to do the combo salad with crepe. My favorite is any of the ones filled with steak and the salad with blue cheese. They serve their crepe folded into a triangle and in a cone which makes it easy to eat without utensils. Most of their crepes are not covered in sauce, but they are still flavorful. The crepes themselves are thin, well cooked, and crispy. If you only have 30 minutes for a meal, the CrepeMaker is a great option.
I still take my kids here before or after the movie at Pacific Glendale 18, even though the children's play park has been removed in favor of grass. They love the nutella and banana crepes.

2  Thank KeenieBeans