“Mall food”
Review of Massis Kabob

Massis Kabob
Ranked #202 of 466 Restaurants in Glendale
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

If you are feeling middle eastern food and you are at the mall, this is a good option. For around 11$ you can get a fountain drink basmati white rice chicken a grilled tomato and a side of salad. It was a filling plate. I have to say if you do want middle eastern food there are many different better options outside the mall that I would go too. I mostly ate the rice and salad which was very good. I did not like the chicken as much, but it was expected for a fast food mall place.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

I went to eat kabob in Masis kabob, Westfield, Culver city(same owner, same food). I have to say coming from europe I dont expect much food for the money I'm paying, but this has to be one of the worst served food ever. Here's why:
- the workers are, first of all, all mexican, not a single armenian person to be found.
- I ordered a kebob plate, which I expected was to include enough to give me the sense of Armenian food. However I was very disappointed. It was dry beef kabob on top of rice with a tomato, what it looked like was as if someone had just thrown the beef on the rice and served it.
- For the money you pay, you expect a piece of bread or lavash. Nowhere to be found.
+ there was thankfully a salad on the side. Chopped up cucumbers and tomato with some vinegar.

All in all, I never write bad reviews, because mom always said if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all. But this was so painful, especially because I am 100% armenian, that I couldnt let it go unnoticed. I hope the management directs itself to these issues and improves.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

Mall dining in the food courts does not inspire confidence, well, get over it. Here's a nifty place to get your humus, tabbouleh, kabobs, shwarma, the whole deal. Sparkling clean, fresh ingredients, no steam table crud, and wide ranging menu. They even had some Argentine stuff-didn't try that. Had kabobs: there was enough to take home, the sides were excellent, and, they actually give you more pita than most walk-in places-it's good too. One downer, they are slow, but the wait is worth it.

Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

One of the best Kabob here in Glendale. They serve large portions too. I ordered the party tray here and it was very affordable.

Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

I have eaten here 3 times now and am sure it is excellent. Nice flavorings on the chicken and beef. I have settled on the special number 20 with hummus. As I said in the title I was expecting standard mall fare and got something good instead. I recommend highly.

Been to Massis Kabob? Share your experiences!