“Best Chicken Kabob in Los Angeles”

Elena Greek Armenian Cuisine
Ranked #37 of 472 Restaurants in Glendale
Cuisines: Armenian, Greek
Reviewed 21 July 2016

Definitely one of my "go to" restaurants! The most tender and tasty chicken kabob I've ever had, and I have never been disappointed when I order it. I have tried most of the other kabobs which are very good, but there's something about their chicken kabob and that rice that keeps me coming back! Don't miss out on their lentil soup either, it's pretty wonderful.

Remember, this is a fast food kabob place, so don't be surprised that you will have to flag a server down to refill your water or iced tea. All the wait staff are friendly and your food will arrive quickly.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

If you are looking to enjoy a leisurely meal in an upscale location, this is not the restaurant for you. If, instead, you are looking for plenty of good food served quickly in a little hole-in-the-wall restaurant, then you have found the right place.

Highlights: the lamb chops, lentil soup, and skordalia (garlic dip).

Low points: the ground beef kabob was seasoned well, but the texture was a little off. Also, while it was nice the food arrived quickly, we felt rushed to leave once we finished eating. In their defense, this was probably due to the limited seating and the customers waiting outside for tables.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

It is a little restaurant on the south side of Glendale and serves typical Greek/Armenian style food. Lots of kabobs (lamb, beef, chicken) to choose from and the food was fresh and tastes very good. The wait staff could smile more though. Anyway, nice culinary experience and generally reasonable prices compared to other places in Glendale.

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

I had the lamb gyro and it was huge and full of lamb. My partner had the chicken kabob and it looked good as well.. the waitress was not very attentive and kind of rude..

Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

Our meal was fresh and authentic. The grape leaves were split to 5 vegetarian and 5 with meat. Hummus was delicious. For our dinners the combo plate with steak kabob and lulu (Hamburg)kebab was seasoned just right. The rice was also delicious. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone that enjoys Mediterranean or middle eastern food. Well played.