“Genius Name and Great Food”
Review of Thai Me Upp

Thai Me Upp
Ranked #70 of 489 Restaurants in Glendale
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

The name jumped out and I’ve had good luck with Thai food. We ordered for family style—sharing or sharesies! Everything’s was good and I was thankful for a Thai coffee. I’d go back.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Large portions and good food.
Friendly staff
Decent price
Staff seemed surprised by tip which was refreshing as a tourist

Wait was about 15 mins for takeout food

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I was visiting my friend in Burbank and my friend recommended me to try this place out. It's a cool name with a nice decor. It's a little small for the restaurant more like take out place. We order Thai BBQ chicken and the soup. I know it's hot in here but I love having soup for dinner. We ordered spicy and watch out. It's real spice. The end of the meal we can't miss the mango sticky rice and ice cream.
Everything was yummy. I will be return if I ever come to the valley again.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

I wanted something above "medium" but not quite "hot" (as I'd never been before and I err on the side of caution). I ordered some satay which came as *big* chunks of chicken as opposed to the usual pounded flat. Tasty enough. The Penang was made with brisket which was a nice touch and this was the dish I ordered just above medium ... good balance but the slivers of Thai chili were mind-blowing! Portions were *hugs* so you might not need an appetizer at all. They also serve sushi but not on the night I was there. Just saying'.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Thai-Me-Up staffs and the Owner are excellent. one of the sweetest and welcoming staff there is Krystal. She takes time to check up on you and asks if everythings to your good taste....
Food are soooooo yummy!
Do not forget to order their Basil Lemonade - I wish I can get a refill for a minimal price...
Anyways, Its a small place . Parking is a little hassle especially on work days during heay lunch peak hours...
They do deliver thru EAT24. Check it out!
I am a fan for Life of Thai-Me-Up.