US$269
Hampton.com
Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara(Goleta)(Great Value!)
US$329
US$156
  • Pool
US$374
US$360
Best Western Plus South Coast Inn(Goleta)(Great Value!)
US$271
US$221
BestWestern.com
US$1,101
US$579
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
All reviewsfire pitstandard courtyardstarbucks coffeewall unithotel ratesisla vistacourtyard roomvisiting ucsbenjoy your staynice poolfront desk staffnice propertyminute drivebreakfast and dinnerawesome hoteljunior suiterooms are clean
Reviewed 22 February 2018

This is exactly what you would expect from a Courtyard property, but a bit on a pricey side due to being in Santa Barbara. It is newer and clean, except for the 2 long, black hairs I found in the bathrooms. Yuk. The amenities in the bathroom are very, very few! No shower cap and only 2 towels (for 2 adults and 2 kids). Our room key did not work upon check in, so we had to reload our car to go back to the lobby...and it was freezing! Not good. Platinum members perks: free internet, free coffee.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 February 2018

Love this place. This is a brand new hotel. I will always stay here when I am in Santa Barbara . Each time we stay here the staff is amazing and the room is super clean and brand new. There are some bad hotels in this area there are outdated . Great value great hotel

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 February 2018

My girlfriend and I were hoping to go out of town for a special occasion, but were unable to leave due to the mudslides and freeway closure. Instead, I booked a surprise stay in town at the Courtyard Marriott in Goleta and treated us to a night in. Kallie (sorry about the spelling!) at the Front Desk went above and beyond with accommodating the perfect stay. She was able to secure an early check-in, an AMAZING room, and great service. Her enthusiasm and 5-star service turned a potentially basic stay into an amazing night away from our normal lives. I cannot wait to return for another stay-cation and will be recommendation this property to all my friends and family who need a place to stay when they visit Goleta & Santa Barbara.

Thank you again Kallie for your amazing attitude and service!!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2018

I spent two nights here in late December, the first leg of a trip down to San Diego. I could've driven straight down from SF to SD, but I'm glad I made the decision to stay at Courtyard SB/Goleta on the way down. The hotel itself looks like it was built recently: exterior and interior are both on point. The room itself is your standard Courtyard room, and I found nothing to complain about in regard the cleanliness, noise, bed, bathroom, or amenities. The customer service was top-notch: I had left some of my favorite clothes in the hotel room drawer upon check-out, and unfortunately I did not realize this gaffe until I was already settled in at another hotel in SD. I called over to Courtyard SB/Goleta's front desk, and Jason/Molly/Matt/Nora were more than helpful in coordinating together so that my clothes were safely found and shipped back to my home a few days later. I really appreciated this show of positive customer service. Thank you Courtyard SB/Goleta. From now on, when we stay in Santa Barbara, we'll be staying with you!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2017

Can't tell you have nice and polite the staff was here and how well appointed the rooms and lobby are. While we came in peak season (and the price tag was aggressive) the staff did a great job giving us ideas and recommendations to eat and what to do. We would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: Get an interior room for an even more quiet room and view of the pool
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple