“So good”

Add it.
El Sitio Restaurant
Ranked #72 of 146 Restaurants in Goleta
Reviewed 14 October 2016

El Sitio - all locations - make authentic and great Mexican food. The burritos are amazing. The veggie burrito is fabulous.

Reviewed 19 March 2016

I've been going to El Sitio for several years now. If you are into excellent, real Mexican food (not typical Americanized crap) you can't go wrong here. I usually get the carne asada burrito with cheese and sour cream and it's always huge and perfect. The last time I had one of the menu items (I think #15) - carne asada with jalapeños (and more stuff) which was super yummy. Like most really good Mexican places, the place looks kind of scary (I always take out). The pico de gallo is homemade and the best I've ever had.

Reviewed 23 December 2015

Frequented by high-techers, construction workers, and gardeners. Serious food served in mildly primitive digs. Fun, and always good.