Hampton Inn Santa Barbara/Goleta
US$249
US$244
Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara(Goleta)(Great Value!)
US$261
US$179
Best Western Plus South Coast Inn(Goleta)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$299
RitzCarlton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Courtyard Santa Barbara Goleta(Goleta)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$89
US$209
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastyogurtwould stay here againfitness roomgreat place to staybusiness tripminute driverooms are cleanfront desk stafffirst flooreasy accessucsbgalenahollisterinnsaccommodationsfreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 March 2018

My wife and I scheduled a last minute weekend trip to Santa Barbara to visit our daughter at UCSB. The General Manager and the staff were so accommodating on every level, I had such a wonderful conversation with the General Manger Gerrma Bernardo when checking in.

After checking in and getting our room #, which was on the 3rd floor, we headed to the elevator. The elevator was being painted so with out skipping a beat the maintenance person escorted us to the service elevator, where an awesome young man by the name of Craig brought us upstairs. Craig made the sofa bed and we had a conversation with him about UCSB. He was a ray of sunshine and such a delight to talk with.

The next morning at the breakfast buffet I asked the young lady working in the room if there were any hotter eggs?, with a smile on her face she ran in the back and brought out hot eggs. No matter what we asked this staff did it with a smile on their faces and resolved any issue quickly, no excuses, there was no attitude, just customer service the way it should be.

The rooms were very clean and the bed was very comfortable. We will be staying here any time we are in SB or Goleta.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

My co-worker and I arrived as town was in midst of evacuation order. Let me tell you, this community is amazing. The hotel did its best to ensure our visit was fine as it also worked diligently to accommodate the unexpected influx of visitors.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 February 2018

This hotel was about midpoint between the airport and the facility I was attending meetings in so location was very convenient. Check in was easy and very welcoming. Room was clean and while I could hear noises from other rooms it wasn't excessive. Wi-Fi worked well. My only complaint with the room is the bed occasionally felt like it was shifting under me. Hot breakfast was always stocked when I went down. Fitness room had 3 treadmills, 1 elliptical trainer, 1 bike, and weights. There are fast food type places within walking distance if needed and a gas station/convenience store across the road. I would stay here again if business puts me in the area.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 February 2018

I normally stay at the court yard in Goleta and it was all booked up. It was a last minute trip. This was a ok place just not as nice at courtyard. The hotel is nice and the people are friendly. I just felt cramped for some reason here. I prefer the courtyard over here. Front desk was nice and friendly

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Kimberly B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Santa Barbara/Goleta, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
We're sorry that you were not able to stay at your preferred location.
We hope that if you choose to stay with us again, we may be offer a better experience for you.

Kimberly B.
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Front desk staff is friendly and helpful. Close to UCSB and the airport. Comfortable beds, decent size rooms, decent decor consistent with a newer Hampton.

Unfortunately it's very noisy. Flimsy construction with thin walls and floors. Doors are hung so they slam loudly - the worst of any Hilton I've ever been to.

If noise doesn't bother you then this hotel is fine otherwise avoid it.

Stayed: January 2018
Kimberly B, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Santa Barbara/Goleta, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Thank you for your review.
I would like to apologize for not meeting our high standards. Your satisfaction is extremely important to us and we will use your feedback to make improvements to ensure a better experience for future guests. I hope that you will consider us on your next trip to the Santa Barbara area.