“ATV tour”

Explore! Sierra Touring Company, LLC
Ranked #7 of 11 things to do in Graeagle
More attraction details
Owner description: We are an outdoor adventure company specializing in guided ATV and Snowmobile tours. Our ATV tours are staged on the 1750 acre Diamond S Ranch in beautiful Sierra Valley, CA. In the winter we stage at Chalet View Lodge near Graeagle, CA and tour the awesome Lake Davis Recreation Area. Our tours are customized to fit your skill level, we guarantee fun! Bring the whole family!
Reviewed 30 July 2013

This was a gas! We went on an ATV trail ride that was fun, exciting, great views, dirty and I would highly recommend it. At the end of the ride we got cleaned up and were treated to a western BBQ dinner. Great fun.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Got an adrenaline fix with my first off-road atv experience. My husband, an experienced rider, and I, an ATV virgin, took a tour together and had a blast. I was afraid of embarrassing myself or getting hurt, but it didn't happen. I picked it up quickly and we experienced a variety of terrain and our guides did a great job. Ripping through water and a mud hole added to the fun (although you can bypass those things if you like). We finished up wet, muddy, a little sore and exhilarated. Can't wait to do it again.

Reviewed 20 July 2012

Being a person who experiences the mountains and all it has to offer from horse back, I was some what skeptical to plan a trip for my family to experience the same on ATVs. I quickly found that my skepticism was unfounded. The minute you drive onto Explore! Sierra's historic ranch property, you get a smile on your face which never stops. Ken Smith and his crew make you feel welcomed and part of the family. It was an amazing bonding experience for my daughter and new son-in-law and our two families. The views were breath taking and the wild life was abundant. The tour was just the right amount of time and length. The older I get, the pickier I've become about getting my money's worth. In some strange way however, I feel I should have paid more for what Ken and Kathy provided on this amazing tour. I highly recommend this to all and found it was a great family experience that we all enjoyed and would do it again.

Reviewed 19 July 2012

We've been coming to the Grayeagle area for 25 years, and did the ATV ride/tour for the first time this June. WOW! What a blast! Our 8 and 10-year old boys loved it, as did my husband and I. Ken & Kathy are great - they customized our tour for our younger boys, and Kathy rode ahead and got some super pics (all on a CD for us before leaving). The scenery was amazing, and we will definitely be doing this again on future trips, as well as checking out the snowmobiling in the winter!

PS the many highlights include Ken's dog riding on the back of his ATV, and the awesome mud bog at the end.

Reviewed 17 July 2012

I've never been on an ATV in my life. I was a bit intimidated at first, but Ken and his group made me feel so comfortable and at ease. His group was extremely welcoming, informative and friendly. We began on a little training course, and after getting a feel for the ATV's we went on a breath taking tour of the mountains. We managed to spot some bears as well!! Along the way Ken's wife took photographs, which turned out very professional and high-quality. We came back from the tour to an tasty home-cooked BBQ meal. A memorable trip I will never forget. Well worth the cost!!

Pros:
-Provided bandannas and sports glasses to fend off dust
-Meal was an added bonus, didn't expect it to be so good
-Professional photographer captures the special moments
-Breath taking tour with great scenery
-Friendly staff, top notch customer service
-The MUD pit
-A place to rinse off afterward with clean towels to dry off

Cons:
-We had to leave at some point

An incredible value and unique experience. Highly recommended. 5/5 stars!!!

1  Thank Jon H