“Great outdoor adventure!”

Explore! Sierra Touring Company, LLC
Ranked #7 of 11 things to do in Graeagle
More attraction details
Owner description: We are an outdoor adventure company specializing in guided ATV and Snowmobile tours. Our ATV tours are staged on the 1750 acre Diamond S Ranch in beautiful Sierra Valley, CA. In the winter we stage at Chalet View Lodge near Graeagle, CA and tour the awesome Lake Davis Recreation Area. Our tours are customized to fit your skill level, we guarantee fun! Bring the whole family!
Reviewed 6 September 2015

My husband & I were there a few weeks ago. We had a wonderful time and the price was right. Neither of us had ever been on an ATV before but Scott gave us the opportunity to become comfortable on the bikes on flat terrain before we took off through the hills on our tour. Scott
made sure we were safe & still on our wheels throughout the trip. We had a simply wonderful time and highly recommend it for anyone in the mood for an outdoor adventure when you are in the area.

Reviewed 26 May 2015

We have been exploring with Ken, Kathy and their crew for over 5 years! They are the best and will make sure your experience is everything you hoped and imagined it would be.

The trails are awesome and the views are amazing! This is a MUST DO if you are in the area.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Vacationing we wanted a trip to remember Nevada/California. We choose ATV and what an awesome experience one that would definitely repeat for years to come. The terrain, dust, rocks, peaks,valleys. Hell the view was wicked. Definitely one of those memories you never forget and are thankful for having experienced Special thanks to our guide Chris..

Reviewed 30 July 2013

This was a gas! We went on an ATV trail ride that was fun, exciting, great views, dirty and I would highly recommend it. At the end of the ride we got cleaned up and were treated to a western BBQ dinner. Great fun.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Got an adrenaline fix with my first off-road atv experience. My husband, an experienced rider, and I, an ATV virgin, took a tour together and had a blast. I was afraid of embarrassing myself or getting hurt, but it didn't happen. I picked it up quickly and we experienced a variety of terrain and our guides did a great job. Ripping through water and a mud hole added to the fun (although you can bypass those things if you like). We finished up wet, muddy, a little sore and exhilarated. Can't wait to do it again.