“Awesome BBQ”
Review of Skip Gibson's Bbq

Skip Gibson's Bbq
Ranked #38 of 62 Restaurants in Grover Beach
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

We loved the manwich and their BBQ chicken wings. Owner runs the joint and has good recommendations.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

We ordered tri tip, chicken, beef and pork ribs. We had the Mac and cheese with mash potatoes as my sides. The tri tip was close to the best I have ever had. It was super tender and delicious cooked to perfection. The smoked chicken was also delicious and tasty. We ordered it for take out, it took awhile but was worth the wait. I would like to try other sides, the ones we ordered were okay.

We will try again

Reviewed 22 May 2016

The tri tip sandwich was awesome as was the service. I was a little skeptical when I entered because there was only a couple of people there on a Friday evening around 6pm, but apparently they have entertainment later in the evening which is why it was not crowded.