US$139
US$145
US$147
US$127
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$169
El Rancho Inn(Hawthorne)
US$90
US$77
Agoda.com
All reviewsfull size refrigeratordead end streetfree shuttlewafflescul de sacfree breakfastother hotelskitchen sinkparking garagehotel is locatedroom was largenice poolsausagelong flightfresh fruitlax airportwould stay again
Reviewed 6 February 2018

A good value for the $$$, and certainly a pleasant surprise when booking at the last minute. I stayed here due to my flight to Dallas being bumped to the following morning out of nearby LAX for $106.

Located in between several not-so-cheap hotels off of Acacia & Imperial Highway, this property was clean, comfortable, and with an airport shuttle that ran every 30 minutes. I felt reasonably safe within the area, considering that its a couple of miles off of the main airport hotels that were on West Century Blvd (i.e., Hilton LAX). While I believe that there were nearby restaurants within walking distance, I didn't see anything other than a McDonald's and Taco Bell, yet I could be wrong (I did arrive after dark, and didn't see much else).

Either which way, for the price, location & airport shuttle alone, I felt that this property was worth staying at.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Chc H, Manager at Comfort Inn Cockatoo Near LAX Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. . It brings us great joy to know that your visits to our hotel are always up to your standards. Remotely next to us, there is variety of fast food places to choose from but just two blocks south of Hawthorne Blvd. there is a delicious Mexican restaurant and a diner right across the street! Both really amazing places to sit down and enjoy a meal. Again, thank you for writing this review and we hope to see you next time you are visiting the city of Los Angeles.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

We stayed at the Comfort Inn for 1 night after a long flight. The motel offers a free shuttle, breakfast, and accommodation for 5 (2 adults, 3 children), with the addition of a cot bed.

The shuttle service was slow (40 minutes wait time), but got us to the motel. The actual room was big, clean, and fit all of us easily. Wifi was fast. Breakfast is the fairly standard motel breakfast, though they do have fresh fruit.

Would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank LithiumHydride

Thank you so much for not only staying with us but also for taking time to share your experience with others. I am glad to hear your overall stay was enjoyable. We hope you choose to stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

This airport is clean inside and outside every 30 minutes.. This is the City of Angels!!! The Delta employees handle each customers with care.. From the time I entered the airport until my flight departure.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review we truly value and appreciate all guest feedback and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I had a good experience here . The hotel was clean and my bed was perfect . Parking is a tight squeeze, The have a parking garage shared with another hotel and it is very very tight when parking. Don’t arrive to late you might be out of luck on a parking stall.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Matt D

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us; we hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Los Angeles.

Best regards,

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Have stayed at several Comfort Inn’s morning n the past. Decided to stay at this one after reading the many mostly positive reviews and a little push from a friend. The staff was the most positive aspect of the visit. Friendly and willing to help of needed. The Hotel is located within a cluster of two other hotels but it is deceiving since if you look around closely, it is located in a not so desirable neighborhood. We arrived late night and wanted to pick up some water and a few beers so we drove down the street to a small liquor store to find the attendant enclosed behind bullet proof glass with pictures of what we assume were burglars caught on camera. Not the first impression I was looking for in my first visit to LA. The view from our room didn’t make me feel much more at ease. We were looking at a completely run down yard from the house behind the building complete with abandoned car and motorcycle and two Pitbulls lounging around a filthy yard. Needles to say, we never opened the shade in the room!
The free breakfast was the usual breakfast found in other Comfort Properties and its a nice way to tie you up until you get a nice lunch along the travels. The room was clean but needed a new carpet. The hallways were ok and also needed new carpets and touch up paint here and there. Our last morning while going to check out, the hallways were filled with the odor of marijuana. Just shows the disrespect of people in this new age of “acceptance” in a hotel that is 100% Smoke Free!! Needless to say we were more than ready to check out after this final experience. I would not stay here again!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank O C

We truly appreciate your wonderfully detailed comments regarding your most recent stay with us! . It brings us great joy to know that your visits to our hotel are always up to your standards. Our staff strives to bring guest satisfaction and a welcoming environment. We hope you continue to stay with us every time you visit the great city of Los Angeles!