“Very much like Chipotle”
Review of Qdoba Mexican Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Qdoba Mexican Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 20 December 2013

As the title says, its like Chipotle but i prefer Chipotle's flavor. Chipotle gets very crowded and since this place is pretty similar, it is actually worth it if you dont want to wait.

1  Thank takao10

Reviewed 30 November 2013

The food is very good here but I think the price is a little too high. They charge extra for almost everything and I find that a little odd. Now on the positive side I have found the food to be more health conscience then most places therefore it allows me to watch my food intake. I am on a strict diet so I have watch the 3 evils (Fat, Sugar and Sodium) the service here seems odd to me, and I have received a mix result from the few times I have visited, as one minute it is friendly to the next it seems like you are disturbing them (someone needs to let them know we are reason they are there!!) I would return to this location as it is convenient to the freeway and easy to get in and out of. Do yourself a favor and join their club as you a free soda for joining and have the opportunity with other purchases to get free food items.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

We Found this place, and tried out their three cheese quesadilla. It was delicious. It will have a place in my heart for many years to come.

Reviewed 15 June 2013

Good location. Enjoyed our lunch after flying for 4 hours to get to L.A. Discovered it was located right next to our hotel (Ayres). It's a fast food restaurant but a nice change from McDonald's.

Reviewed 4 April 2013

we like chipotle, but this was less spicy and the decor was nicer. Also the workers were very willing to offer samples to make sure we liked the food.