“It's just so so”

Add it.
Qdoba Mexican Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 October 2014 via mobile

I tried this today to compare with Chipotle and i wasn't satisfies with the size of the serving (burrito bowl). Better to go back to Chipotle

1  Thank Cliffy930

Reviewed 30 August 2014

The food was below average. I ordered a Taco salad and it had nothing in it but a little amount of chicken, greens and tomatoes.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Love their cheese sauce! Restaurant is clean, staff is friendly, food is good. We would eat here again.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

As the title says, its like Chipotle but i prefer Chipotle's flavor. Chipotle gets very crowded and since this place is pretty similar, it is actually worth it if you dont want to wait.

1  Thank takao10
Reviewed 30 November 2013

The food is very good here but I think the price is a little too high. They charge extra for almost everything and I find that a little odd. Now on the positive side I have found the food to be more health conscience then most places therefore it allows me to watch my food intake. I am on a strict diet so I have watch the 3 evils (Fat, Sugar and Sodium) the service here seems odd to me, and I have received a mix result from the few times I have visited, as one minute it is friendly to the next it seems like you are disturbing them (someone needs to let them know we are reason they are there!!) I would return to this location as it is convenient to the freeway and easy to get in and out of. Do yourself a favor and join their club as you a free soda for joining and have the opportunity with other purchases to get free food items.