Hampton Inn Los Angeles Int'l Airport Hawthorne
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Del Aire Inn(Inglewood)
Welcome Inn(Inglewood)
View Hotel
All reviewsindoor poolfree parkingno elevatorgreat hotelacross the streetgated parkingcomplimentary breakfastsurrounding neighborhoodclean roomsgreat optionhigh ceilingswafflesel pollo locofelt safelos angelesrental carfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was a very comfortable and family-friendly place to stay. I highly recommend it. Breakfast was excellent. The shuttle service was quite efficient. The hotel was not quite as close to the airport as I would have hoped, but that is probably why it was affordable.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Chc H, Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles Int'l Airport Hawthorne, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear DinaKJ,

We appreciate you taking the time to share a nice 5 star review of your recent stay with our Hampton Inn Los Angeles Int'l Airport Hawthorne. We are very pleased to know that you found our hotel to be comfortable and family friendly. Thank you very much for your recommendations and we truly look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel the next time your travels bring you to Los Angeles!

Vanessa M.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On February 27, my wife and I stayed at the Hampton Inn (Reference 412542) in Hawthorne, CA prior to a flight to New Zealand. We have usually been satisfied with our stays at Hilton properties, but I was very disappointed with our experience at this hotel.
When we initially checked in I was told I had to sign a credit card receipt for an amount significantly higher than our cost for the room and taxes. I objected but they said it was necessary to cover any potential added charges. They said the actual charge would be reduced if I didn’t make additional charges but that I needed to sign the receipt if I wanted to stay at the hotel.
Another concern is that people at this hotel are apparently not honest. On our way to New Zealand my wife realized that she had left a box containing several pairs of earings in the room. We did not have phone service in New Zealand so I looked on the web but I was unable to find an email address for the hotel. I then messaged the hotel on Facebook but they never replied back to me. I also emailed my daughter and she called the hotel but they claimed that nothing had been found in the room. My wife also called the hotel twice after we returned from our travels this week and she got the same answer..
Even though it was my wife’s fault for leaving the earings, we are disappointed that the staff were not honest enough to return the items for which we had offered to pay return costs.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tony15052016
Chc H, Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles Int'l Airport Hawthorne, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Tony15052016,

First and foremost, we want to thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Los Angeles for your most recent stay in the city and we appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel as that helps us improve the overall stay of our guests. We are sorry to hear of the inconveniences that occurred while trying to locate your lost items. Unfortunately, there was nothing found in your room upon cleaning. Regarding the additional authorization on your card at check in, this is a security deposit that is authorized and returned to each guest after check out. Do note that your most recent review will be discussed among our staff to insure these situations are better handled. Again, we thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Los Angeles and we hope to see you for any future reservations for a better experience.

Vanessa M.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff was incredibly friendly. Their promptness in answering the phone was lacking, on two occasions we called the front desk to ask about the shuttle and were put on hold for 10mins both times. Otherwise the room was great and everything else was absolutely wonderful.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Chc H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Los Angeles Int'l Airport Hawthorne, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear dk1993,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your stay with our Hampton Inn Los Angeles Int'l Airport Hawthorne. We are pleased to hear that you had a nice stay and enjoyed our hotel and friendly staff. Please accept our apologies regarding the service that was provided to you when you tried to contact the front desk, please know this is not up to our normal Hamptonality standards. Rest assured, your comments will be shared with management to ensure situations such as this are better handled by our staff. Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel the next time your travels bring you to Los Angeles.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location and the hotel provides complimentary airport shuttle, parking and breakfast. Oscar and Vanessa were great hostesses. They were very responsive to our concerns and offered the assistance that we requested. Room was quite and comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Chc H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Los Angeles Int'l Airport Hawthorne, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear BayamonCedarPark_TX,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your nice comments of your most recent stay with our Hampton Inn Los Angeles Int'l Airport Hawthorne and our team members, Oscar and Vanessa. Oscar and Vanessa do an amazing job to go above and beyond their work performance and take great pride in their work. I will be sure to pass down all the amazing comments to them, as well as the rest of our team. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your overall stay and will look forward to welcoming you back again in the future when your travels bring you to Los Angeles.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Our stay was great, the staff was helpful and very accommodating . It was very clean, from the entrance, carpet in halls were very clean. Our room was very clean , well stocked and had a very pleasant clean smell.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Chc H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Los Angeles Int'l Airport Hawthorne, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Hello,

We appreciate you taking the time to share a great 5 star review of your stay with our Hampton Inn Los Angeles Int'l Airport Hawthorne. Our staff strive to provide the best experience to each guest, every stay, and we are very pleased to hear that we were able to accomplish this with you. We are glad to hear that you had a great stay and we hope that you will find the time to return and stay with us again in the not too distant future!