US$109
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$86
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$186
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$115
US$104
Hotels.com
Quality Inn Hayward Hotel(Hayward)(Great Value!)
US$99
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$99
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 March 2016

Room dirty upon check in. Tables hadn't been cleaned. Couch and chair dirty. Had a room with a kitchenette. Sparse utensils. Internet worked sometimes. Went back to room 2nd day. Beds were barely made. glasses and dishes left in sink dirty. Ash trays hadn't been emptied, Only a few towels were left in the room. Went to the Mgr to complain, and he told me that the hotel wasn't a full service hotel. Basic services like emptying trash, getting clean towels and making the beds were every day, everything else was once every 6 days. Nowhere did it say any of this on the website, The Mgr, really didn't care at all that I was upset. Breakfast was a joke. Half frozen pastries, bread, cereal, and not much else. Last but certainly the smell of pot was extremely strong in the hallway. Absolutely would not go back. Shame on you Choice Hotels for having this place as one of your choices.

Room Tip: Don't stay there!!
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank AVA714
Reviewed 28 December 2015

During my stay I would of said that this place was a good establishment until. On the 23rd the manager calls me tells me my card declined from a transaction that should of taken place 2 weeks before but I did not think anything of it I just asked the manager could I pay him cash. He replied fine so I go retrieve cash. So I was staying there due to my job relocating me out here to California until I find a place. I go to work the next day get back to hotel around 9:30 maybe 9:40 like. I go into my room my bed is not completely made. I still did not think anything of it due to the fact I have been staying here about 3 weeks. So I do my normal eat and get ready to settle down. As soon as I notice my phone is low I head off to charge my phone where the charger has been since I arrived to hotel but it was gone. I still took my time to look around because I was thinking maybe the maids placed it somewhere else even though the charger was behind the dresser. So after not finding I go down stairs and report my belongings gone and ask the manager could he please give one of his workers a call and inquire about my belongings. He replied to me that his workers do not steal and they are gone. So he tried to give me a gas station charger that took my phone down in percentage even more. I went back down stairs asked when will they be in I was informed at 7:30 am. So I came back down around that time just to be told he called and told them to come in at 10 am today I said alright I will just come back then so we can get to the bottom. I come back down at 10:32 am just to give the workers a little time to settle and get organized but then the manager tells me he called and told them they could be off since it was Christmas eve. I informed him that I will just have to get the police involved because it made no since to me why he could not inquire about this item after all I had a PS4 game system with games and controllers in the room along with a laptop. I get police involved and after I start to get ready to head out for work. I get back from work around 9:40 pm did not see anyone by then after the police told me they could not see anything on camera I just let it go because I have other things on my mind like how I do not have my family out here with me since I am looking for a place so my children would not have to stay in a hotel. I go to my room went to sleep because I stayed up all night trying to charge my phone the night before. Once I woke up I go down stairs to pay him more due to we agreed that it was okay for me not to use my card anymore but he calls me on the hotel phone to inform me he is waiting on me to leave so his maids can clean my room like I didn’t have reservations. I go downstairs and I asked so you have booked my room and he said yes. I asked again in disbelief because it is Christmas day and he replies I refuse your service since you wanted to get the police involved yesterday. I still do not have my belongings and I could not find a place until later that day had to walk back to hotel just to get my other vehicle because my job gave me one as well and the manager knew the reason I was staying because I am 2,000 miles away from home some Christmas I have had I really could not even talk to my children on Christmas because I did not want my family to worry and spoil their holiday. This is a day I will never forget and it took everything out of me not to do anything in harems way to him or myself. It is a lot on a person plate when they are in a state alone with no one not even a pet nor friend. I had no one in my corner and this took a lot out of me just to get no justice and not even a sorry for your belongings coming up missing. Nobody was questioned nor fired and this all unheard of. I really would like for someone to get back with me because I am seriously considering finding a lawyer and getting my own justice from somewhere. My whole stay I was nothing but kind until all of this came about.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 December 2015

We stayed cause my husband was having brain surgery at Stanford in AM. The room was cleaned. It was very comfortable. It was worth it. Although we did discover someone's underwear left behind the toilet. That is why I gave it 3 otherwise it would have been 5. The owners were wonderful, very friendly. We would stay again.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2015 via mobile

Do not stay here this place is disgusting. Room was filthy. Shower curtains were disgusting, refrigerator wasn't clean nor the microwave. Cabinets were falling apart. Overall the room was just foul. I was supposed to stay at this hotel for 6 days but checked out after the first night! I demanded a refund. I didn't even want a new room. Don't stay here.

Stayed: September 2015
Reviewed 11 September 2015

I booked for one night. Someone opened the door to my room at 2:45 am, and thankfully I had the latch on. I loudly said "Hello!!!" And, the person jetted away. I called the front desk and no one answered the phone. Then I called from my cell phone, and only then did the front desk person pick up. The response was not supportive. I will not EVER stay there again!!!!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo