All reviews breakfast room mission blvd waffles lots of free parking no elevator nice size shower head coffee maker nice room bed was comfortable bay rates microwave vanity funeral cereal
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Hotel was decent but extremely noisy. Every time some ran water in an adjoining room it was noisy in my room. The front desk guy wasn't very friendly. The room was okay and the bed comfortable. The breakfast was hot and decent for this type of establishment.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 October 2016

It has good services, like newspaper, breakfast, laundry room, vending machinnes, complementary parking and convenient location. The price is ok, based on the other options around. The rooms are average but nothing really big to complain about. I would say, I could recommend it.

Room Tip: Don't try to walk that much around the neighborhood.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the best western for two weeks and had a pleasant stay our housekeeper L USE is the best rooms are clean nice pool and spa good breakfast Close to freeway access shopping and restaurants I will definitely come back if I need to stay somewhere again

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

So disgusted with this lady attendant who was assigned at the cafeteria. No manners! I don't know if she was having a bad morning buf if you're at work, i believe we have to be professional at all times. Anyway, so funny when they ran out of bacon then someone asked for it. She replied "there was! But these guys (pointing the group of chinese) gets everything." She even humiliated me too. I said sorry but she just looked at me without saying its okay. I just wished i brought my phone so i could post it here.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Vacation605122
Reviewed 2 August 2016

The staff at this location was great, the lady that worked at the front desk provided me with outstanding customer service and was so nice to my daughter. The rooms that I was given was so clean and the spa tub was the greatest thing, that was my first time ever being able to use on. Great experience. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
KIRANKUMAR P, Manager at Quality Inn Hayward Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Thank you for your recommendation! We are delighted to have provided you with such suitable accommodation for you stay! We hope to welcome you back again soon!
Thanks