All reviewsbreakfast roommission blvdwaffleslots of free parkingno elevatordecent placenice sizeshower headcoffee makerwould stay here againnice roombed was comfortablebayratesmicrowavevanityfuneral
Reviewed 23 February 2017

Tried to sleep there last night 22 feb, but the room was "renovated" and got new mattress (with the plastic wrap!) and the smell of chemicals was terrible. As everyone knows all the manufacturer of mattress recommend leaving new mattress open in a ventilating area for 30-40 days before use. New mattress are sprayed with many cancer causing chemicals (anti bacteria, anti fungus, flame retardant etc). I complain about that and the lady at the front told me that was the only room available (curiously when I start looking for another hotel I still could find rooms available online). End of story, almost at 11PM with my senior mom and my 4yo kid (tired because we are on a road trip) I had to left after spending 5 minutes and US$100 to look for another hotel nearby. Better this than suffer from asthma, cancer, thyroid from toxic chemicals I found in the room of this hotel. Should I report this to safety regulation agencies?

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Hotel was decent but extremely noisy. Every time some ran water in an adjoining room it was noisy in my room. The front desk guy wasn't very friendly. The room was okay and the bed comfortable. The breakfast was hot and decent for this type of establishment.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 October 2016

It has good services, like newspaper, breakfast, laundry room, vending machinnes, complementary parking and convenient location. The price is ok, based on the other options around. The rooms are average but nothing really big to complain about. I would say, I could recommend it.

Room Tip: Don't try to walk that much around the neighborhood.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the best western for two weeks and had a pleasant stay our housekeeper L USE is the best rooms are clean nice pool and spa good breakfast Close to freeway access shopping and restaurants I will definitely come back if I need to stay somewhere again

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

So disgusted with this lady attendant who was assigned at the cafeteria. No manners! I don't know if she was having a bad morning buf if you're at work, i believe we have to be professional at all times. Anyway, so funny when they ran out of bacon then someone asked for it. She replied "there was! But these guys (pointing the group of chinese) gets everything." She even humiliated me too. I said sorry but she just looked at me without saying its okay. I just wished i brought my phone so i could post it here.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family