“Great sushi and other items”

Sake 'O Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 101 Restaurants in Healdsburg
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 11 November 2016

Enjoyed a bento box along with some extra sushi this time. This place is always very good for service, freshness and a pleasant atmosphere. The tempura was especially good.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

Don't let the location or the restaurant front deter you stopping in for a great lunch or dinner. The Martini Prawns are truly amazing. The teriyaki steak or chicken is my husbands favorite. The sushi is wonderful. Tried? Yes Sake 'O has take out.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

after a concert at Rodney Strong Vineyard we were looking for a good Japanese dinner not too far away.... Sake 'O was open late on a Sunday night and we not only had great service but great Tempura and tuna sashimi! The restaurant was cool and dark and peaceful even though it was crowded so all in all a very relaxing dinner. Little did I know I dropped my small wallet (with license, credit card, money) under the table. An employee found it, gave it to Frank the owner and when I called the next day (and 3 hours away from the restaurant) Frank said he would mail it to me on his day off. He drove to a UPS store and did just that! I now have everything I lost and an honest man to thank. We'll eat there again next trip to Healdsburg!

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

The Martini Prawns are simply amazing. Haven't been up in this area in a couple years. Glad to see nothing changed. This is a must have items when in Healdsburg

Reviewed 18 August 2016

On a recommendation I ate lunch at this little place. It is a few blocks from the square near the Ford dealer and Goodwill. It is a small place with a good selection of sushi and other Japanese dishes. We started with salads, which had tasty ginger dressing. We shared two of the specialty rolls, which were fresh and nicely presented. I was glad that someone told us to go here. He called it healdsburg's hidden gem. It is worth a trip to try it.