“Try this one!”

Giuseppes Italian Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 128 Restaurants in Hesperia
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 14 September 2017

went in for lunch, shared pizza with friends. The pizza was very good, served while still hot. Service and the food were very good! I will return to try other menu items.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

My family loves their pizza. It's not usually super busy but ther usually only one server in there working so service is a little slow at times and we've had our salads or apps missing but nothing they couldn't fix. They have a decent beer selection in bottles and a few on draft. My family enjoys this place before or after a movie since it's right next to the theatre.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

On a long day's drive we found this place with a google search for "great dinner in Victorville." Reviews suggested we would enjoy our rest; Stopping for dinner on our way to LA for a family visit. Finding it a long way off our route we were served super-size portions of decent food; not good enough to take my leftovers with us (I rarely leave food on the table).

My husband ordered a glass of the house red which was not good. Unfortunately the service was lackluster at best.

We might have enjoyed our visit if the server and hostess had made more effort; I always fault management when host and wait-staff are not engaged with providing friendly service.

We find no reason to return.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Giuseppes is a good place to take your family or hang out with friends. Their pizza was really good but the Calzones rocked! I haven't tried anything else but pizza and calzones but this is all I would need in my life. Nice big calzones with just cheese and everything else oozing out of it. I highly recommend trying it for yourself. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 9 September 2016

What a great surprise to find Giuseppes Italian Restaurant. We are new to Hesperia & have tried several places to eat. But Giuseppes is the best kept secret in town. A must for locals to try as well as visitors. Looks like a strip mall restaurant but once you get inside, there is a transformation to Sicily. The owner. Sarafina, came over & greeted us, told us a few stories & we feel like we made a new friend. What a wonderful place.