“Try to go there at least once a week”

Orchid Thai Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 81 Restaurants in Highland
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Delicious food I normally have Drunken Noodles shrimp I also really like the pineapple shrimp Curry and my son loves the putie

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Great little Thai Restaurant in a strip-mall. Nicely decorated, clean dining room and restroom. Smelled delicious when we walked in.

We had three dishes and a drink: Pad Kee Mao, Yellow Curry with chicken and Chicken Satay. Thai Iced Tea was the drink.

Satay arrived first and it was just off the grill, hot and juicy and VERY tasty! The satay sauce was wonderful, not super peanutty like some. It was rich and went with the meat well.

Pad Kee Mao (drunken or drunkard's noodles) arrived next. It was made with ground beef, which is the way I prefer it. Ordered as medium in heat level. Noodles very good, beef well seasoned, but as for medium? Next time I will order mild--maybe we just got some really hot chiles. Any way, it was delicious.

Next the Yellow Chicken Curry, ordered medium in heat: The heat level here was pleasant. The curry was rich, had a good aroma and was richly creamy from coconut milk. Very good--but next time we will order more rice!

Thai tea was nice and strong and delicious.

I would really like to visit here again as the food we had was wonderful. Prices were average, service was good.

Recommended

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

We always come here!
Good food! Service is quick! Nice ambiance! Good music! It's a must when craving thai! I love that they carry Boba for my tea!! It's totally worth it everything I get I love!
Pad Thai and Seafood noodle soup my fav!

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

I faithfully go to the place every week! I'm really great friends with the owner and his family and they are AWESOME! The food is spectacular! I mean who wouldn't want to end a busy day with a HUGE plate of food! Business is very clean nd well kept and service is great!

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Love Orchid Thai! My faves are Panaang Curry, Vegetable Prik King w/Tofu, Drunken Noodles and Pad Thai all medium spicey. Food is always consistent and friendly service.