“Fun Menu!”
Review of The Red Table

The Red Table
Reserve with OpenTable
The Red Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 May 2017

I had lunch with a friend at The Red Table. It had been recommended to her. There were very few people in the restaurant for lunch which seemed odd and made us wonder about the food. The appetizers looks so good we opted to share two, Puerco Pibil Tacos and Roasted Beets. We are got the Chop Chop Salad to share. Everything was good, the tacos being the best. Since there was no one else in the restaurant service was good. Our guess is this is a popular after-work and night restaurant. It's medium priced, clean and pleasant décor. We're going back for lunch soon.

There are newer reviews for The Red Table

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I was visiting my Aunt & Uncle and found this gem right up the street! They have one the best Happy Hours around. We tried the burgers, wings, Chicharrones, orange chicken, fries, tacos and loved everything. We went back twice because it was such great spot. The bartenders(Spencer, Mallory, & Jeremiah)were top notch and could really make awesome cocktails. I had the smoked old fashion and the black cow martini which were outstanding. I wish I had more time so I could go back to try more dishes. I guess there will always be next time.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Let me start off with this was our first time at this restaurant and even though looked it up on line was not sure what to expect for Easter brunch but the family wanted to try and "new" place so here we are! First off, LOVED the ambiance, decoration, bar area etc. Second, waiter was helpful in explaining that brunch isn't your typically "Easter Brunch" in that it is a flat fee for different tastings, but an order off the menu. This was a major disappointment but since we didn't get a reservation until 1:00 there was no stopping us from eating!! Placed our order and found that two out of three items were incorrect when we received them. Waffle order came as a chicken and waffle and the chicken was non edible (dry and no seasoning etc.) and my Eggs Benedict came with the Canadian bacon when I clearly asked it to be replaced with spinach. Didn't say anything because the waiter had already confessed to placing the waffle order incorrect. Family is willing to give them another chance on a non-holiday and give them the benefit of the doubt. Not so sure on my part...

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

❌❌❌❌ the place, service and food, excellence. When it comes to more detailed info I believe less is better and a 4 star of excellence says it all.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Can't wait to go back to the Red Table the next time we are in Huntington Beach. We went in the middle of the afternoon & had the best service & best food. The salads were huge & the soup was great.