“Great tasting GOURMET TACOWITH CHICKEN”
Review of Rubio's

Rubio's
Ranked #412 of 611 Restaurants in Huntington Beach
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: The first restaurant was opened in 1983 in San Diego by Ralph Rubio and his father, Ray, who started the fish taco phenomenon that spread across the nation. Today, Rubio’s menu has grown from The Original Fish Taco® to include additional chef-crafted seafood recipes that feature shrimp, wild salmon and ono. In addition to sustainable seafood, Rubio’s offers chargrilled chicken and steak, fresh made guacamole and salsas and sauces that are prepared daily.
Reviewed 18 February 2016

We were visiting the area and wanted Mexican food. It was valentines day and thought it would be very busy so we ordered take out. The order was done in about 15 minutes from when we ordered. We had a Grilled Gourmet Taco with Chicken plate with pinto beans and chips. The taco was great and the beans were some of the best we have even had.

Prices are reasonable and the order was ready quickly. We will return

Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

This place used to be very good food and the workers were real nice and we would visit 5 times a month, we'll things have changed it just plan sucks!! The food cones out cold the tacos are crap!! And on top of that the employees just don't care anymore I told them the taco done st taste right and he just gave me a blank stare so I said can I get some steak nachos and charged me then they came out cold. I was pissed I have never been there like that before and we decided we will never go there again. If u get a chance to stop by there go ahead a pass!! Flat out sucks

Reviewed 1 January 2015

This location seems to be missing something, I cant put my finger on it when I am there, and often ask myself why did I come here. This location has alright food (nothing note worthy) but it just seems that the employees are phoning it in (not fully there) maybe that is the problem. I find this location to be passable but if you have other options then may you should just PASS this one.

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

First time ever at a Rubios and first time eating a fish taco. Actually had Mahi Mahi. Tacos were slamming, hot, fresh and so tasty. Wish I had found this place sooner because I would have dined there agsin. Worth a stop for some good, cheap eats.

1  Thank joee5
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Ordered the full burrito, my son is a big guy,he didn't even finish his chips, he was full, very big burrito.