“Best. Burrito. Ever”

Lupe's Taco Shop-Huntington Beach
Ranked #204 of 612 Restaurants in Huntington Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

This burrito was almost as big as my arm and $10. Steak AND bacon even though the menu only said said. Delicious salsas and sauces to go with.

Reviewed 26 April 2015

This is a little hole in the wall place, and I am sure many are going to be mad that I am messing up their little secret. This place maybe small in size (only a few places to sit down) but what they specialize in is damn good food. The prices maybe a little high for a place like this, but you will not be disappointed with the portions and the amount of meat you get. I was blown away by the weight of my quesadilla and the amount of meat that there was. I will will back for sure.