“Good food, Great Beer”
Review of Idyllwild Brewpub

Idyllwild Brewpub
Ranked #13 of 42 Restaurants in Idyllwild
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Description: Fine handcrafted beer and exceptional fare.
Description: Fine handcrafted beer and exceptional fare.
Reviewed 10 November 2017

My husband and I went to the Brew Pub for dinner with friends from out of town, and we had a very enjoyable experience. I like dark beer, and they had two options available. The one I tried was excellent, though I can't remember its name. The food was also very good. We all shared an appetizer of charred Brussels sprouts, which were excellent! I had the mussels and fries, and others in our party had the fish and chips, the burger and fries, and the steak salad. Everyone agreed that the food was both plentiful and tasty. There was no live entertainment the night we were there, but there is on weekends. Even on a week night, the place was jumping, and if you are looking for a quiet place to enjoy intimate conversation, this isn't it! It is lively, a bit noisy, but clearly a venue where people come to have a good time.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Cool patio with some larger tables... Worked great for a larger group that we had. All the food looked good and the few beers we tried were solid. Place seems pretty new still, they did a nice job. Fun spot to stop at when in Idyllwild.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Great selection of beer though the food could be kicked a bit higher, especially for the price. Seating inside can get loud so it's achard place to go and sit and communicate with the person across from you. All in all it's a nice new large brew pub.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Nancy J
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Come here for the beer...it is outstanding. The food is good but limited. Pretzel and Brussels sprouts are the best things on the menu. The night we were there the band was supernaturally loud...no conversation could be conducted!

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank James S
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Absolutely the best place in Idyllwild. My daughter and I went to see about brewpub on are last night in idyllwild. The waitress at mile high told us that they serve the best drunk and best bar menu around. We were also told they had best Margaritas and service by the vacation home were rented from. They were both right. We started out by immediately getting service and ordering the margaritas and a pretzel. We didn't know if we would stay for dinner. Well the drinks were the best I've ever had and the pretzel OMG. They brought this hot beautiful pretzel hanging on a hook with this beer cheese well sure heaven. The inside and outside were just great. Well we ordered another drink and the band was warming up so we looked at what was coming out of the kitchen and decided to eat there. The fish and chips were huge and made with an IPA batter awesome. The angus cheeseburger was so juicy and with that delicious garlic pickle and I had the salad with blue cheese great. This also was the best price place. The drinks and food were properly priced. We met the owners and they were warm and friendly. The band was amazing. Take your money and drink and eat. All age group which I loved. Go you won't be unhappy

Date of visit: September 2017