“Delicious ”

Idyllwild Bake Shop & Brew
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Idyllwild
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Description: We are a small family/Veteran owned and operated local business. Were open early and have a delicious spread of savory and sweet options available including a limited amount of gluten free, and vegetarian choices. We also offer custom cakes for any occasion. Simply call, email, or message us on our Facebook page to setup a consultation so we can ensure you are getting exactly what you're looking for. Along with our delicious baked goods, we offer a selection of grilled sandwiches, fruit cups, coffee, and espresso. We can also be found on the free "Leapset" smart phone application where you can find our full menu, prices, and pay for an order to minimize your wait time. Come on up the mountain or down the road and give us a try.
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I have the PCT which is a BLT with avocado. The sandwich was very good and tasted delicious. My husband had the cheesesteak and thought it was good:)

1  Thank Cmarxrn08

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Was waiting for a car repair across the street and came into the restaurant for a light lunch. The pecan cranberry salad was terrific. Only complaint was the flimsy paper box it was served in (I did not order "to go").

Reviewed 25 August 2017

The apple pie here is absolutely delish! It is a must to try and I'm not even a big apple pie fan. They also have great craft beers that are pretty pricey but worth every cent. I like the PB&J beer and the white chocolate raspberry :)

Reviewed 23 June 2017

I got an off the menu breakfast sandwich here, which was hefty and delicious, and I also picked up some of their day olds, which were also great three days later. Wish I could have stayed in Idyllwild a little longer so i could have sampled more of their wares!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

What a disappointment. There are better options in town. Coffee was luke warm. Customer service was pretty rude. Pastry was hard and not tasty. We came here last year and enjoyed it. I hope the owners take notice and make improvements to get their Mo-Jo back.

1  Thank JohannesRichter